• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im amazed.

Veng

Smash Ace
Sorry right now I literally just lost my breath and just stopped everything.

Popo can grab the opponent, then nana can metor smash or side smash them. 33% damage from 1 grab.

They can apparently chain grab ( havent figured it out yet )

Ummmmm

Is it just me or is everyone on this board to STUPID not to use IC?

THERE FREAKING SMASHES ARE GOOD TO!

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
Well if you take time and read the IC boards you'd understand that everything you said is pretty common knowledge amongst IC players, and you can 0 to death someone off of one grab not just take them to 33%.

EDIT:

Main reasons people don't like the IC's is because they either think they're cheap and are only good for grabs, or because the IC's learning curve is so steep compared to everyone else that they don't even bother.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
The ice climbers are great in Brawl. Their grab combos and desynch combos are very effective in matches, especially now that approaches and combos are harder in Brawl.

People probably don't use the ice climbers because of hate back from melee. Nana would never recover in melee, and Popo was never very good alone. Nana actually recovers now, but they can still be gimped pretty easily in brawl if Nana and Popo get separated. They have great advantages, but also have pretty big disadvantages. Their disadvantages probably prevent more people from trying them out.

Top Bottom