• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm addicted to Bowsercide.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I just can't play as Bowser anymore without doing it. It's like crack. No matter how hard I try not to, I see the enemy near the edge, and I'm like "ITZ BOWZAHSYDE TIEM". It's an irrestible urge. It's like like was my destiny to be over the edge, on my foe.

What should I do?

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Hey, I use Kirby, and I Kirbycide whenever it's the best option available.

It's just another weapon in your arsenal to be abused.

And remember:

It's not cheap if it helps you win.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
So anything to make me win is good right? Bang bang ill shoot my opponent with a gun for a FREE win. Bowzercide is pretty annoying though especially when your a life ahead and at high %, my friend does this to me.

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
So anything to make me win is good right? Bang bang ill shoot my opponent with a gun for a FREE win. Bowzercide is pretty annoying though especially when your a life ahead and at high %, my friend does this to me.
Thats always how I go out. Just killed them, one life ahead, high damage so my dying is emminent, what do you do... bowsercide my friends.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
Don't fight it, those who feel they have nothing to lose, have nothing holding them back.

Buuman

Smash Ace
*cough* thread should be closed soon *cough*

Bowsercide is good every now and then when you're up a stock... >,<

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Stop bawwing and beat it, and I agree thread will be closed soon.

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
Stop bawwing and beat it, and I agree thread will be closed soon.
I don't think that was directed at bowserside, but rather this comment:

And remember:

It's not cheap if it helps you win.
I'm not completely sure that that came out as good as it sounded in Blackbelt's head. Cheap moves do help a person win, if they didn't than they wouldn't be cheap.

Oh, and I love Bowserside, but since most of the matches I play are timed Wi-Fi matches With AnyoneI get the chance to use it only very rarely.

isidro

Smash Apprentice
it's cool, but Da N is right i did it once with both at one life and bam sudden death, and after the sudden death i lost right away :(

salaboB

Smash Champion
it's cool, but Da N is right i did it once with both at one life and bam sudden death, and after the sudden death i lost right away :(
It just depends on who's closer to position 1. If Bowser is the lower numbered player, he wins. If he's the higher, sudden death.

Yay sloppy coding!

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I just can't play as Bowser anymore without doing it. It's like crack. No matter how hard I try not to, I see the enemy near the edge, and I'm like "ITZ BOWZAHSYDE TIEM". It's an irrestible urge. It's like like was my destiny to be over the edge, on my foe.

What should I do?
First of all, calm down, stop doing crack, and don't commit suicide.

After that, just do whatever everybody else says.

Buuman

Smash Ace

What should I do?

There is a Q/A thread. Thats why threads like this are called SPAM.. xD
We have threads for spam and questions.

Wombat-Slayer

Smash Cadet

haha well then you don't realize that the "grabbed" actually has more control over the jump than bowser does

Haha yeah what an awsome move huh. But Sakurai lied to us! Sometimes if you use it with both your last lives you both die at the same time and it goes to sudden death, and everyone knows bowser can't win a sudden death match.
not true
I love winning sudden death as bowser

plus, it depends on how you and they control the grab

Wombat-Slayer

Smash Cadet
What do you mean

Well pretty much, if you're fighting an uneducated smasher, you can always take them off the edge, but someone familiar with bowsercide will know that the victim is actually able (with the joystick) to control which way bowser goes.

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
Well pretty much, if you're fighting an uneducated smasher, you can always take them off the edge, but someone familiar with bowsercide will know that the victim is actually able (with the joystick) to control which way bowser goes.
I know that much, but as to whether your opponent dies first or if you both die at the same time is there any way to predict that or stop it alltogether.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wait you're seriously asking this?! This was answered ON THE SAME THREAD.
salabo said:
It just depends on who's closer to position 1. If Bowser is the lower numbered player, he wins. If he's the higher, sudden death.
Read the thread first dude

Top Bottom