• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'm a smasher in Stockholm, seeking friends here :P

b@Miku?

Smash Rookie
Hello i call myself b@Miku? but Miku would be fine too : P

i play usually cute characters or interesting characters : P
i'm not good at the game but i have no friends to play with so any one in Stockholm that could tell me wherever
you hang out if there is a place in Stockholm where you can hangout and play smash,
i used to hangout at super motaro in fridhemsplan though they don't exist anymore :/
anyway...

i like pretty much any game with good combat where i can play as a cute character that i like : P

currently i only draw and look at manga/anime art work some times streaming on twitch.tv/bamiku
and post it on my twitter (@bamikuquestion) : P
also my steam is "d( ^ , ^ )b@Miku?" i am friends with my other acc which is called the same : P
btw its two spaces after the , : P

nice to meet y'all ;P

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
hello Miku, glad to have you here!
I've recently started dropping in on random smash streams and the like so I dunno, might catch you on stream someday :3

Top Bottom