• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a nice guy..

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
BO X7 scares me.

I've seen his videos.

He's just too good...

im goin 2 retire ur mario box7. btw when we 1st fought there was so much lag but the 2nd time we fought it was great. hardly any lag at all. did u get a better connection on our 2nd fight or what? bcus when i watch the vids on utube it seems just fine(i do notice a bit of lag but thats not the reason i lost)

Masta15

Smash Rookie
BO X7 pwnz

this is my first post on smf i think im gonna cry. anyway, bo x7 is really good and by reading all of the other replys i can tell he pwns other mario users here but im not like other mario users. so if bo x7 can pwn ppl here then so can i because i can beat him =o and he can beat me =/. if u havent figured it out.... i wana fite some mario users. (i alredy have bo x7 and matador)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
this is my first post on smf i think im gonna cry. anyway, bo x7 is really good and by reading all of the other replys i can tell he pwns other mario users here but im not like other mario users. so if bo x7 can pwn ppl here then so can i because i can beat him =o and he can beat me =/. if u havent figured it out.... i wana fite some mario users. (i alredy have bo x7 and matador)
welcome to swf, welcome to mario boards. first off read the stickies and rules. first rule is not to bump a month old threads =/

Top Bottom