• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a making a video... input!

ILikeJumpin

Smash Rookie
Sacramento CA... Or something like that....
Heh, I'm making a video in which I clearly go back and forward between the slowness of Brawl and the high voltage ownzorz of Melee.

I have a nasty stock with Falco compared to a Chaingrab -> Spike kill with him (lame).

Dair -> Dair -> Knee with Falcon compared to a Dthrow to whiff Nair to Fsmashed in the face.

Etc.

What would you like to see?

th0rn

Smash Lord
Hmm, back and fourth between different melee combos and ONLY snake f-tilting out of his shield for brawl... different f-tilt clips of course.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Do Ness's DJC Uair on Falco or Fox compared with lame Brawl Ness trying to air combo.

Also Fox doing multishines compared to anything shine related in Brawl would be funny.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
I don't know if it's a good idea to compare Melee and Brawl that way. You can just make a melee video and it would speak loudly enough. Everyone already knows that Brawl is slower, etc.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Don't forget lots of tripping.

And when you make the transitions give Melee the pumped music and Brawl the slow/sad music.

And show Brawl's metagame of extreme campiness.

Top Bottom