• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illusion cancelling help

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Are there any tips on perfecting canceling the illusion or do i just have to keep practicing pressing it at random?

KSmith19

Smash Rookie
I can't quite get it always, but it helps to press B the second time right when you would usually hear the "whoosh" sound.

~Switch

Smash Rookie
Well, the timing for it is really tight, you just have to keep going at it until you get a feel for it, after that it's good to go, ;).

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ok, think about that... if you practice by randomly hitting buttons, are you even practicing?

You have to know when to hit the button. I recommend going into 1/4th time and getting visual representation when to hit the B button. It is usually around when Wolf moves his arm (when he swings it from his back, to the front) and when the light disappears.

After you have that down go to normal speed and get the timing down. Just know that you have to press it again, for example, one second after you initially hit Side B. Then it is practice and muscle memory from there.

Top Bottom