• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'll have SSBB on the 24th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
I don't know if anyone else plans to import it, but I have fully paid off the JP version and expect to get it on the 24th.

Anywayz: To answer a few questions ahead of time.

-I made this thread ahead of time for edit space.

I know you need a Japanese Wii to play Japanese games, I imported a Japanese Wii back in Feb. 07

-I don't un derstand Japanese but thats never a problem with me. especially since I beat Pokemon Pearl,Zelda PH, Super Mario Galaxy and others in Japanese without knowing Japanese..

-I WILL post spoilers. But they WILL be in spoiler boxes.
Like this

I- am 97% sure that I will get SSBB on the 24th since all other games Ive imported have arrived on the JP release date...

-When I say a new stage or character. It means a stage or character thats NOT on the DoJo.

Anywayz: I plan to make youtube videos for anyone who wants to see. Spoilers will be in spoiler boxes so don't worry if you don't want to be spoiled

Videos:

-Me booting it up for the 1st time plust starting roster and a vs match -

-Me playing my 1st WFC match -

-Some new character -

-Some other new character -

-Some new stage -

-Some other new stage -

-Some new subspace part -

-Some other new subspace part -

-My Music Video #1 -

-My Music Video #2 -

-Creating a stage -

-Playing the stage you created -

-taking funny photos #1 -

-Taking funny photos #2 (spoiler version) -

-Recording a match -

-Replaying the recorded match -

-Trophy's -

-Stickers -

-Special Brawl -

-More WiFi matches -

-Spectating a WiFi match -

-Break the Targets -

-Home Run Contest -

-Events -

-Probally more videos -

-Review -

HOLY **** I'm gonna be busy...

So anywayz: Can't wait till the 24th! Some of these videos might be up the 24th but most of them won't be up till the 25th-28th

Hope you enoy the videos for when I get it :)

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I can't wait. Seriously. No joke. I also do not think spoilers inside spoilers would be possible, lemme try.
Dun
dun
Nope not possible. I'll show you what I did, just in case. I just took of the dashes.

Dun
dun
Still, please try and find any secret characters at most! I am really itching to find out the roster. Take a photo also, please. Also, please don't wait for the whole roster, get one non-mentioned character, post it. It's really cool that your doing this. Very nice of you also. Taking your time to post for us. Thank you. :)

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
Good to know, but my money's on that we'll know everything before then.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
wow man you must really be obssessed with brawl if you went and bought a japanese wii and japanese brawl just to play it before all of us americans here on the boards. kudos to you for doing that just to get us all the info about it.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
wow man you must really be obssessed with brawl if you went and bought a japanese wii and japanese brawl just to play it before all of us americans here on the boards. kudos to you for doing that just to get us all the info about it.
And you must be new to the internet.

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Do a video showcasing each character. Try to squeeze in as many as you can into a 10 minute video, and in these videos, show their B-moves, some of their smash attacks, their taunts, Final Smash, and other significant moves.

And do you plan on getting the American version at some point as well?

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
You lie. Don't make that **** up.
Im not making anything up, im paying way too much just to get Brawl 2 weeks early...
Brawl = $60 dollars in stores,
Brawl 2 weeks early + black market fee= $75 dollars(total)...
I AM NOT MAKING ANYTHING UP, im gonna try to get it before the launch, the black market PEOPLEZ told me the earliest i can get brawl is on the 27th, or probably Feb, 3rd for sure...

Xanderous

Smash Lord
You *are* making it up. Show some proof. You can't just say "black market" and expect me to believe it.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Awesome. I just want you to make it clear to me when you get it that Olimar, K. Rool, krystal, and Ridley are in, and I want you to tell me what K. Rool's and Olimar's stages are.

Gangplank Galleon ftw!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Welcome to SWF, where EVERYONE here is obsessed with Brawl!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I don't know if anyone else plans to import it, but I have fully paid off the JP version and expect to get it on the 24th.

Anywayz: To answer a few questions ahead of time.

-I made this thread ahead of time for edit space.

I know you need a Japanese Wii to play Japanese games, I imported a Japanese Wii back in Feb. 07

-I don't un derstand Japanese but thats never a problem with me. especially since I beat Pokemon Pearl,Zelda PH, Super Mario Galaxy and others in Japanese without knowing Japanese..

-I WILL post spoilers. But they WILL be in spoiler boxes.
Like this

I- am 97% sure that I will get SSBB on the 24th since all other games Ive imported have arrived on the JP release date...

-When I say a new stage or character. It means a stage or character thats NOT on the DoJo.

Anywayz: I plan to make youtube videos for anyone who wants to see. Spoilers will be in spoiler boxes so don't worry if you don't want to be spoiled

Videos:

-Me booting it up for the 1st time plust starting roster and a vs match -

-Me playing my 1st WFC match -

-Some new character -

-Some other new character -

-Some new stage -

-Some other new stage -

-Some new subspace part -

-Some other new subspace part -

-My Music Video #1 -

-My Music Video #2 -

-Creating a stage -

-Playing the stage you created -

-taking funny photos #1 -

-Taking funny photos #2 (spoiler version) -

-Recording a match -

-Replaying the recorded match -

-Trophy's -

-Stickers -

-Special Brawl -

-More WiFi matches -

-Spectating a WiFi match -

-Break the Targets -

-Home Run Contest -

-Events -

-Probally more videos -

-Review -

HOLY **** I'm gonna be busy...

So anywayz: Can't wait till the 24th! Some of these videos might be up the 24th but most of them won't be up till the 25th-28th

Hope you enoy the videos for when I get it :)

Could I ask you for a favor

Could you please like label the spoilers, because I don't care about getting spoiled in terms of Characters, Items, AT's, Stages, but I don't want to spoil SSE for myself, I really want to learn the story as I go through it myself.

So I was wondering if it could be possible to label them sort of like this

Characters -

How to Unlock them -

Items -

AT's -

Stages -

Trophies -

Stickers -

Wifi -

Any other Spoiler -

SSE -

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
Could you, perhaps tell me where to find this black market?
usualy people who sell video games at ur local swamp meet...
but in this case, my friend is talking to this guy who is gonna get a dozen copies if Brawl, I've allready told my friends about it and there all buying it with me, I got 5 friends that want Brawl early,
BY THE WAY THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE ME, i got Halo 3 with all my friends a week early before launch and im planing to do the same with Brawl

dragonairex

Smash Apprentice
lol you sure are busy~
maybe I'll give you a hand when I get it on the 22th ^^
games are early in Hong Kong you know~

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
usualy people who sell video games at ur local swamp meet...
but in this case, my friend is talking to this guy who is gonna get a dozen copies if Brawl, I've allready told my friends about it and there all buying it with me, I got 5 friends that want Brawl early,
BY THE WAY THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE ME, i got Halo 3 with all my friends a week early before launch and im planing to do the same with Brawl
I'd like to see this, as soon as you get it just record a 1 minute video of you opening the main menu, going to versus and doing some things. Then get all the characters and do another video. I expect the video the 27th or 28th :p.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
I don't and I mean I don't understand while people import Japanese games to play them a few weeks earlier and not understand a SINGLE word in the game.I on the other will not be viewing this thread to spoil everything on my behalf,hope you have fun.I also hope this thread gets c-l-o-s-e-d.

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
that is so awesome, unless of course we get the info before you get the game, i will definitely check this out in (omg) less than three weeks! (OMG ONLY LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TO GO).

PrismSub7

Smash Rookie
I don't and I mean I don't understand while people import Japanese games to play them a few weeks earlier and not understand a SINGLE word in the game.I on the other will not be viewing this thread to spoil everything on my behalf,hope you have fun.
First: Melee included english, change is that brawl also includes it.
Second: Japanese Wii+Brawl = 237Euro, European Wii+Brawl 300~310Euro

And at topic starter, why not start a live stream? ;)

Bocom

Smash Apprentice
USTREAM!

And record them and put them up on YouTube, like Chris Pirillo.

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
And at topic starter, why not start a live stream? ;)
Because I have no camera for live streams...and I spent all my money preordering brawl and a few other games. >.>

Could I ask you for a favor

Could you please like label the spoilers, because I don't care about getting spoiled in terms of Characters, Items, AT's, Stages, but I don't want to spoil SSE for myself, I really want to learn the story as I go through it myself.

So I was wondering if it could be possible to label them sort of like this

Characters -

How to Unlock them -

Items -

AT's -

Stages -

Trophies -

Stickers -

Wifi -

Any other Spoiler -

SSE -
Thats what I was planing to do ;)