• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'll be here for a while..........................i guess

kyokencl

Smash Rookie
NNID
kyokencl
3DS FC
3969-3699-8305
hi everyone

i'm a new member from Chile

i'm kyokencl but friends call me kitsune

i'm a smash noob player since the first smash bros(i said noob because i'm not that competitive player)

but i register myself here because i want to learn to be a better smasher in the last game of the series

Smash Bros. is my 2nd favorite series of all times (my 1st favorite series is the reason why i'm maining the main character of that series)

i hope we can be somehow friends or something and help me become a better smasher

thats all

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hello and welcome to smashboards, kyoken. Feel free to browse around the forums and have fun.

if you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).
Enjoy your stay and have a good time on the boards.:)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Another Star Fox fan joins the boards! :4fox::4falco::wolf:

Welcome! While I probably won't be seeing you around the Smash 4 Fox sub-forum (since I don't go there), I do look forward to seeing you around other parts of the site.

Enjoy your stay.

Top Bottom