• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's sword length.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Maybe it's just me, and maybe my eyes are going. But I could swear that Ike's sword appears to be considerably larger in the screen-shots than it was at the demo. Maybe it has something to do with seeing him in motion, or the quality of the videos, but I really think it looks like his sword is missing about a seventh of it's original size when comparing the demo to the screen-shots.

Am I just losing it? Or does it appear smaller to anyone else as well?

Gill

Smash Journeyman
It does appear smaller - but so is everything in the videos compared to the screenshots. The cameras filming the videos, and the camera in the game itself are constantly shaking/moving, zooming in and out, it may just be those factors that are playing tricks on your eyes. :o

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
if u look at the normal move disscussion ike f smash looks like it has just as much range as marths f smash
yeah his sword does not appear big at all

in RD cutscene battles it looks small but when ur on the map (overworld some may say) and ike is vanguard and ragnell is on his shoulder it looks HUGE (bout normal size)
2/10/08 a fix i want to see is ragnells actual length :)

Top Bottom