• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's B neutral: ERUPTION

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone think that Ike's Eruption attack will do 10% to himself, just like Roy's Flare Blade did to himself?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i think its better
it is a good ko move(uncharged)
and diff hit range int he air any other Q's

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
u dont have to charge it all the way just tap it it still a great move

but i saw in the ike vs sonic norfair battle ike charged his SIDE B for 7 secs but idk bout eruption

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oooooooooooh, that's his shield breaker...I just people without shields with it to kill em. ^_^ Now that I think about it, I didn't really have a main in Melee. I was definetly best with Ice Climbers, but I used everyone.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yeahhhhhh marth b is okay but eruption is way better ill use it as one of many of ikes moves to ko

so is ur Q answer ssbbrawlin or do u got anyothets bout ike or his moves

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice
yeahhhhhh marth b is okay but eruption is way better ill use it as one of many of ikes moves to ko

so is ur Q answer ssbbrawlin or do u got anyothets bout ike or his moves
This is actually what I've been wondering a lot:

Is Ike's Aether (Sorry if I mispelled) all that great of a recovery move?

iMichael

Smash Lord
Is Ike's Aether (Sorry if I mispelled) all that great of a recovery move?
It's vertical only and his side B is horizontal.....he's kind of like Luigi except his side B doesn't take you as far and you can only do it once. Ike has the most horrible recovery so far.

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice
It only goes vertically, so you have to be under to the ledge otherwise you miss and die. He has a side b move that moves him horizontally though.
After he uses his Side Special, does he end up wasting his energy like everyone else when they use their UP Special attacks?

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice
It's vertical only and his side B is horizontal.....he's kind of like Luigi except his side B doesn't take you as far and you can only do it once. Ike has the most horrible recovery so far.
I wonder if any of his other moves can make up for better recovery?

Example: Air dodging, but I seriously doubt it.

Torchik

Smash Ace
I wish, but in Brawl, air dodging doesn't let you move in a direction. Someone will probably find a way to recover, so don't worry! ^_^ Hmmm, I feel like playing Radiant Dawn now. If you have any more questions, I'm sure Envy or Roith will help you out!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
air dodge is a momentm dodge ex

get knocked off edge far ike under the stage but not much but far horizontaly OMG ikes doomed
use second jump up and towards stage AIR DODGE side b sweetspot edge

there u go any other Q

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice

get knocked off edge far ike under the stage but not much but far horizontaly OMG ikes doomed

there u go any other Q
There's a question I left you on the first page but I'm not sure if it was answered

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice

there u go any other Q
Now I remember my final question:

Does Ike deal more damage with the TIP of his blade like Marth or the CENTER of his blade like Roy or is it both?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
now think of marths tip.........thats ikes entire sword he has no sweet spot hes just raw power

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yes he was and supposedly in jumpfesta he got buffs he has less startup lag,faster, and weaker

but hes still the strongest character

the threads in the general section any other Q (i like to answer) :)

iron blade

Smash Ace
With Ike, it doesn't matter how heavy you are. You're gonna be up in the air every time he gets a hit.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
eeeeehhhhh idk roys flare blade on boozer ssbm final destination try it maybe ur forgetting how strong the flare fully charged was

any other Q's

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yeah single ike has no multiple hits like roy's blazer or third down b
unless u count aether but still

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ummm refrase the Q plz
but what my answer to the Q i think ur asking the knockback is straight up

Top Bottom