• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike: What do we not know about him?

mikeb2010

Smash Apprentice
This probably has already been posted or discussed, but if so, its time for an update. What do we not know about Ike?

mikeb2010

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I never thought of this but is it possible to apply the "grab" or "jump" function to the C-Stick?

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Well, my friend did claim that he was spiked with the down smash by a level 9 CPU Ike. So I guess that's something worth looking into, but then again chances are that he probably smashed DI downward.

Monjula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdrianMonjula
3DS FC
5215-1057-8129
We know everything, but there are things that we aren't telling you and not doing in Touneys. =D

tk~

Smash Rookie
lol, so you guys know everything about Ike huh. So I suppose you guys knew that if you jump then instantly double jump fair, you'll do a autocanceled fair that is significantly lower than a full hop fair (low enough to not land on the platforms on battlefield).

Top Bottom