• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike/Titania/ Soren for Brawl 56k warning

JLoc

Smash Apprentice
I feel these 2 would be in before any other character(s) beside Ike from the new Fire emblem . For one, they are the most supported characters and 2. they're not sword wielders 3. female character characters(well Titania is).

I can't think of the moveset as of now cause I'm not in the mood but I feel these should come with Ike before anyone else.

noe3

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noe_03
3DS FC
3368-2779-4997
Titania w/o a horse? eh, they could do it i guess. I think Ike should replace Marth or Roy, but that may not happen, even if it's not soren though, i really like the idea of a magic user getting in.

The Black Knight would be cool but... I'm getting sick of sword fighters (I'd rather they give Ganon his sword than getting the Black Knight in).

JLoc

Smash Apprentice
Its not about it being my fav characters or anything its about who is consider the most likely to be in the game from path of Radiance. To me I say this would make the most sense but any body else closer choice if not the closest choice like the black knight.

JPW

Smash Ace
Rolf and Nephenee are the best in my view.

Ike is awesome too, once you get his stats up, he can be a real killer on the field.

I found Soren very hard to keep around at times. At the start he just didn't have enough power, I wanted to put him in front and all, but he kept on dying on me.

I used Titania way too much 1st time round. @nd time I didn't use her as much. Later on in the game I noticed Titania started to get very weak around opponents.

Black Night be a good villain, but he'd be pretty slow.

I prefer Ashnard though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Soren is awesome! Shame on all you haters, Soren was always a very important member of my army. In the beginning he's hard to keep up, but then again, you can give him Award EXP. He becomes pretty much invincable if he can double attack. His only problem is that he can't wear heavy spells, but he pretty much kills everything with Elwind or Elthunder so it doesn't mather much...

Still I don't want Soren in Brawl...

Ike is in my oppinion pretty much a hand in, since he's very populair by all... And not only Japan. He's requested just as much as the likes of Diddy Kong and Ridley, so I say he's got a huge change. Especially since he might also be in FE10...

Titania I never really used, and unless she plays a huge role in FE10 I don't either want or expect to see her in Brawl. Also the horse is a problem... And I just don't like her. She's a good Jeigan, that's for sure but she lacks Strenght later on which is a waste...

JLoc

Smash Apprentice
Ashnard isn't a big enough character compare to them Storyline wise.

diddy kong , I don't understand that gave so many pros but don't want Soren in the game.

Well storyline wise she is a strong supportive character plus she one of the better characters to have in the game to be your "tank". She can pretty much out live any character on your team with exception the of Ike. Maybe it's just me =/

The horse wouldn't be a problem if they just take it out. It's like saying Capt. Falcon can't fight cause he's in a racing car.. A paladin should be able to fight on foot as well on a horse.

Again comparing the character With out it being your fav character or who you like to be in instead. If you don't think those 2 shouldn't but these character, give a good reason why the character you chose deserve it more to them.

popularity can change some things but don't seem like a huge fanbase for any character except maybe Ike but He the main so thats a given.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I was only defending Soren in PoR, I don't want him in Brawl since I think Fire Emblem characters shouldn't be overpresented. Sure a Mage is nice, and Soren would be my top pick for that role but I prefer just Ike and Marth alone.

I never doubted that Titania couldn't fight on foot. But she was always showed with an horse in PoR. It's not the same with characters like Sigurd, cause they could go either mounted of unmounted if I'm correct... Still Titania didn't played a that big role in PoR.

EDIT: Ohhh I forgot... Ike is RETURNING in FE10. Not sure what his role is yet, but check this screenshot out:

http://www.fe-online.co.uk/fe10/images/scans/fe10_2007_6.jpg

JLoc

Smash Apprentice
oh thats fine. I compeletly understand what your saying to not to over present emblem . That if the 2 character marth and Roy are still in there. But who to say, we'll see ^_^

Top Bottom