• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Tier Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordIke100

Smash Rookie
Here, we will discuss the arrangement of Ike's tier.

No Spamming and flamming please. :dizzy:
Enjoy. ;)

BTW I think Ike tier will be Middle Tier. Suit hims the best. ;)

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
My guess is that he'll be high in the middle tier. ...but... this thread is a little bit of a waste right now, as Brawl hasn't been played much.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
We don't need this thread in all honesty, I mean the game has only been played for a few days. ATM though, Ike would be prolly considered low tier since he is SO FREAKIN SLOW!! If he were just a TINY bit faster, he would prolly move to upper or god tier. God tier is where Ridley, MK, and I am going to be, so Ike will have to fight his way up there.

Jeremy092387

Smash Cadet
It's just stupid to write him off and put him in a tier spot at this point in time. Everyone has not played the game and people have mixed feelings on Ike. How about we wait until release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom