• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Ike path to victory

ShadowCalibur

Smash Apprentice
ShadowCalibur submitted a new guide:

Ike path to victory - He is one of my mains and a really good one too. I'll make a guide of how i play him.

First im not perfect like Ryo but i am pretty skilled with Ike so feel free to put your own tips tricks or combos too.
One of Ikes best feature it that he is a heavy weight with mobility, range, and combos. His best combo starters are down throw at low % and up throw at high % at around 7-20% dthrow to aether (up special) is good to attack combo that keeps oppenents near you for a follow up attack. If you dont like aether than fair or nair are other options that remain reliable to much...
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:

5ilas

Smash Rookie
Counter Counter Counter... when making an off stage recovery and you can see a Usmash or something of the such, counter; When there is an Ssmash similar to Greninja or Ike, counter; also Dtilt is a great starter for combos

Last edited:
Top Bottom