• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is overused

NintendoTogepi

Smash Apprentice
It seems everytime I watch a YouTube video or a Spectator match, there's at least one Ike...the last spectator match I watched had FOUR IKES! :dizzy:

Why do so many people use him?

Farnsworth

Smash Cadet
Alot of noobs use him and just spam Aether and his smashes...and get *****. Aside from those people there are some pretty decent Ike players, but since he uses a sword (yipee!) many noobs flock to him.

emblem pride

Smash Journeyman
my wii lan adapter came in yesterday so i got to finally test out brawl online... and omfg horrible lag everytime but out of all the matches i tried i only encountered 1 other ike but almost every match there was a metaknight. also just curious does anyone else experience this horrible lag?

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Dude... I swear to god, I've seen about 5 threads that are exactly like this. YES WE GET IT PEOPLE USE IKE A LOT IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT MAKE ONE BLOODY THREAD NOT 500.

NintendoTogepi

Smash Apprentice
my wii lan adapter came in yesterday so i got to finally test out brawl online... and omfg horrible lag everytime but out of all the matches i tried i only encountered 1 other ike but almost every match there was a metaknight. also just curious does anyone else experience this horrible lag?
It's unusable for me. Spectator works fine, but free for all and team battle are SO SO SO LAGGY.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Think about how all this overused stuff will turn out and people notice Ike as not High or Top tier on the list. It may solve our whole problem. Good thing noobs don't know what tiers really mean.

Top Bottom