• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is Australia?! lol

Meta Shelb

Smash Rookie
Apparently Ike isn't japanese. Well thats according to googles translation of his dojo page lol.

The Fire, from the emergence of Ike!
両手剣を片手でふるう、豪腕の持ち主。 FURUU hands with a sword in one hand, the Australian arm of the owner.

必殺ワザ“天空”をひっさげ、大乱闘に殴り込み。 WAZA killer "sky" HISSAGE, large殴り込みfray.
重たい剣質で、一撃必殺を狙え!! Quality heavy sword, aim to killer blow!

lol there you have it, google translator sucks!

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
australian? no... NO! lol. if there's an australian Smash Bros character it'd either be Fox ("Come on!")
or Captain Falcon ("HOO-WAH!")
lol... captain falcon had the best voice in melee... especially when he'd get KO'd. "OOOooowhahh!"

Jeremy092387

Smash Cadet
Didn't know Ike was Japanese to begin with.:)

Ah, I'm kidding, but he's from Tellius, so he neither Japanese or Austailian, but I'm just messing with ya.:p

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
yeah. pleanty of places, like MCDONALDS! lol... there's one in the town i live in and a lot of seniors in our school work there.
one of which is going to be my super awesome kick-*** partner for brawl.
Ike (me) + Meta Knight (my friend)
i'm a sophomore btw, but my senior friend can pick up video games and start pwning automatically. he's cool like that.
as for me, not so lucky with video games. just the SSB series is all i'm good at in terms of multiplayer. lol

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Well, I live in an area where those are the only jobs a student can get... No bookstore... @_@

This reminds me of Metaknight's Spanish accent and King Dedede's Southern accent. Ugh.

Of course, there was this one Nephenee line in RD... Obviously she was sick from espionage and got rashes. O_o

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
lol haha i love Nephenee. She's so cool. I didn't like Metaknight's accent that much... sometimes annoying and overdone. but I LOVED dedede's accent in the anime. i kinda want him to sound like that in the enlgish version of brawl.
it makes him sound more in charge and like the boss.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Have a problem with Aussies you lot? I'll very likely be maining Ike, after maining Roy this time around. The reason Ike is Australian in that translation is coz its actually a prophet stating that an australian will define Ike ;)

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
^ LOL.

Just pretend to be that one guy who died from getting stung by a stingray or whatever.

Nephenee IS awesome. She's coolio.
steve irwin... i will miss him...

and yay nephenee!
she may not have an australian accent but she does have a southern accent.
she's all like "i aint gonna talk to you cuz y'all will make fun of how i talk *pulls out banjo*"

D

Deleted member

Crickey! G'day mates. Pass us a Fosters, eh?

The image of Ike coming from Oz is pretty funny actually. This needs to acheive fad status.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
he really doesnt look like any ethnic group but yeah nephenee was southern i was like wtf?!?!?!?!

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
AWWWW YEAH! the good old "Ike is Australia?! lol" thread.
man it's been a while...
just stopping by to say hi... to this very random thread.
hi!!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
you gotta be fuc*** kidding me....lmfao u bump a half month old thread for that....lol^^^^^^

Top Bottom