• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike FS can do amazing things on Rumble Falls.

comboking

Smash Master
he hit the wall way up there and could not tech it because he did not see it coming then he hit the needle and died

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I didn't tech,
Neither did I even hit the wall. there was no ricochet, it's like my trajectory just changed.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
It war truly epic, but i though it would be somewhat different. This is how i imagined it:

The fight goes, then both at 1 stock each, Ike with much damage, ToonLink almost at 0%, Ike gets the Smash Ball, does the FS, and at the center or the screen by the top (by the place the Great Aether takes place) theres the spike just before the stage re-starts, during the FS the spike hits TL several times for massive damage, in an epic 1 Hit KO.

metroid1117

Smash Master
he hit the wall way up there and could not tech it because he did not see it coming then he hit the needle and died
That is what I believe happened. TL got hit upwards by the Final Smash, got spiked by the stage (the gray ceiling that appears at 00:54), then was rebounded into the spike for a kill.

Quite epic.

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
M'k, I'll go with that.
I'm just wondering why hitting the wall didn't give TL stun animation.
He just...flew back. No "hit!" and rumble and whatever.

YumClock

Smash Apprentice
Ah, I get it now.
Not dying shocks you quite a bit though. I think I teched like 8 seconds late XD

eh, I'm bored.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
-_-*

Well it's obvious the spike heard you talking about it and didn't want to dissapoint.

But on a serious note isn't there like a wall or something b where TL flew... causing him to bounce off and hit said spike??

Top Bottom