• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike and his outfits

aquteen

Smash Ace
Sorry for making a whole thread just about this but I have not seen anything about it and feel that it needs to be brought up.

WHY is there no vanguard costume for Ike? I feel it was to big of a thing for nintendo to just forget about. And it cant have benn to hard to make? I see no logical explanition for this. Dose Nintendo care noghting fo us fans?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That is a very valid question. Perhaps it's the fact that the Ike we're using is technically the Path of Radiance form of Ike, thus no Vanguard costume availability. I suppose they could've added it anyway though, it was a very nice costume. :)

Hinote

Smash Cadet
More importantly, why isn't there a Lord outfit for Ike? Vanguard is generally only for RD Ike, so I'd excuse that.

Terradrius

Smash Apprentice
They didn't feel the need to make a whole new model for Ike - they felt that Ranger Ike was good enough. Same reason they didn't include Black and Red (red star) Mario from Galaxy, a true Fusion Suit, light or dark suit for Samus, a Zora Tunic or Magic Armor (TP) for Link... etc. There's a plethora of costumes that could represent each character - they felt that Ike's ranger costume sufficiently represented him.

Top Bottom