• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ignoring the ledge and why it benefits Ganondorf

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Upper cut past the ledge:
http://youtu.be/zqD5WyrFyog?t=1m27s

And I'm almost positive I have footage somewhere, but anyway I believe you can ignore the ledge snap with Flame Choke and initiate a Ganoncide too(Unless I would've ignored it anyway, I've done this before.).

I usually time the ledge uppercut better, but the point is to show it's possible. You can create the uppercut hit box then immediately grab the ledge with the right timing/distance.

To ignore the ledge, hold down on the control stick. I utilize this trick a lot, like with Shulk's Air Slash too.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
As much as I appreciate your contributions, and will to find awesome stuff regarding Ganon, this has been known since Brawl, thus not deserving its own thread.

Feel free to ask about potential finds you make in one of the stickes, or PM me, if you like.

More importantly - keep up that ingenuity of yours., bro.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
As much as I appreciate your contributions, and will to find awesome stuff regarding Ganon, this has been known since Brawl, thus not deserving its own thread.

Feel free to ask about potential finds you make in one of the stickes, or PM me, if you like.

More importantly - keep up that ingenuity of yours., bro.
Sorry about that, didn't realize.

Yeah I'd be up for getting confirmation first; anyway to close this?

Top Bottom