• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South IGDA Smash Ultimate March 8

IGDA Smash Ultimate March 8
Posted by GucciPoochie
Venue is held at Worrel room 1140, located in the Worrell building at Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) Central Campus
Friday, March 8, 2019 - 03:00 PM
Until: Friday, March 8, 2019 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

GucciPoochie

Smash Rookie
About us:
Our club is raising funds to support our trip to the East Cost Game Conference. Come join us for the first ever Smash Ultimate tournament on CPCC's campus! Enjoy our food and drink concessions, friendly matches and our competitive bracket.

Details:
Venue is held in the Worrell building in room 1140, located at Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) Central Campus.

(You may use visitor parking lots 5 & 9 or any of the surface parking lots at your convenience, Details can be found on our Central Campus Map: http://www.cpcc.edu/campuses/central/images/central-map)

March 8th, Friday 3:00pm

Entry:
Venue Fee: $5 (card or cash)
Bracket Fee: $5 (cash)

Payouts: 1st: 60%, 2nd: 30%, 3rd: 10%

You will need to bring your own controllers and adapters.

You are encouraged to bring your own systems and docks to connect to our TVs. The first three people to bring in their complete setup (Switch, game with all characters, a dock, and a GameCube Adapter) for tournament use will have the Venue fee waived.

Rules:
We will be leniently following the NC Season 1 guidelines
Singles Games: 3 Stocks, 7 Minutes

Double elimination bracket. Sets are best of 3 till semifinals and then best of 5.

Starters:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1 (HO)
Smashville
Lylat Cruise (HO)

Counterpicks:
(All Ω-form and Δ-form stages are now legal and grouped with FD/battlefield respectively):
Yoshi’s Story (HO)
Town and City
Kalos Pokemon League (HO)
Yoshi’s Island Brawl (HO)

-Have fun!

Last edited:

JR Johnson

Smash Rookie
Man I would love to come out to this, but I have to work... maybe if I can get someone to take my shift I'll go.

Top Bottom