• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you want to play seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danzo

Smash Rookie
ok this game was not made to take it to the next level like melee,there's no wavedash and dashdancing because they used to be the approaching in melee. They balanced all the characters on Brawl, so you could play for fun.

if i want to play seriously i use a strong character like Ike and Snake, and through using them, they became my main.

please don't get mad about the game look for the positive way. Have Fun

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Umm...there's dashdancing.

And if you want to play seriously, you don't choose Snake or Ike, you choose whatever character you like, as in there playstyle, or you like them from a series. (EX: Pikachu, Pokemon)

Then you get good with them, and hopefully you beat people.
I'm sick of people who make the assumption that the only way to win/play seriously is with a character like Snake.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
If you want to play seriously you learn ATs (by the way, I am having the hardest time learning or even understanding ATs, they make my brain hurt, and I've read some of the AT lists/guides), practice, and, most importantly, you play with whoever the hell you want, or at least you draw up a list of favorites and main the one who's strongest.

And by the way, I play for fun. Items on, any old stage, etc. But it's no fun watching a bunch of Snakes and Ikes and Metaknights have a spamming contest.

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
ok this game was not made to take it to the next level like melee,there's no wavedash and dashdancing because they used to be the approaching in melee. They balanced all the characters on Brawl, so you could play for fun.

if i want to play seriously i use a strong character like Ike and Snake, and through using them, they became my main.

please don't get mad about the game look for the positive way. Have Fun

I just died on the inside a little...

This site should require an entrance exam! xD

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Fail original post is fail.

First off there is dash dancing, secondly melee wasnt MADE to be competitive it just turned out that way because of what dedicated players did to it. Thirdly all characters in brawl are not balanced.

Pretty much everything you said failed original poster, seriously that was ridiculusly bad, bring on the flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom