• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you somehow hacked onto Smash Bros Dojo...

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I'd post a Ness update so people would be like OMGZ WTF HE REALLY WAS IN!!!!!!!111 and then do another update saying how dumb you were to think he had a chance.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Guyz!!! I juss hagcked the DOMO!! and foud out th updates!!

-How to win the game
-Pokemonmen from previous installments
-Cryptic update confirming Ness
-Metaknight's Special Moves (Third time's the charm)
-That soccer ball from a while back
-Board the Targets
-Ness Deconfirmed
-How to lose The Game
-Challenger approaching silhouettes
-Challenger approaching silhouettes Pt II
-Moves involving the B button (Featuring Metaknight)
-Using directions to initiate a move (Featuring Metaknight)
-Recovering with special moves (Featuring Metaknight)
-Brawl delayed because we lost it :(
-Why weak online functionality was a poor decision
-Why weak online functionality was a poor decision Pt II
-Why weak online functionality was a poor decision Pt III
-Why weak online functionality was a poor decision Pt IV
-Why weak online functionality was a poor decision Pt V
-Why weak online functionality was a poor decision Pt VI
-Why weak online functionality was a poor decision (Featuring Metaknight)
-An update of some clouds for you to speculate
-Collage of my cat Thumper
-Oh **** wasn't this supposed to be ready for Wii's launch?
-My vacation to New York City (Featuring Metaknight The Statue of Liberty)
-Complete Roster Revealed (Featuring Metaknight)

And then Brawl is released. I M not a trol guyz!!!1 lolz, this is s0 reel.
Good Lord, this is f***ing hilarious. This is what would happen if 4chan hacked the Dojo.

orintemple

Smash Lord
I would announce the following as ATs just to see the reactions
Ridley
Geno
Lucario
Krystal
Megaman
Ashley
King K. Rool
And any other popular character also confirm spyro:chuckle:
OUUUUUCH!

That would be hilarious. Of course I wouldn't be too worried since I would know you had hacked the site :D

majoras incarnation

Smash Cadet
I would confirm the ability to menataly trasport any charicter or person into the game at any given time for free.....

Than the next day i would post something equaly impossible and mindblowing......

than the day after that.....i would post that brawl has been canceled due to lack of intrest....

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I would confirm the ability to menataly trasport any charicter or person into the game at any given time for free.....

Than the next day i would post something equaly impossible and mindblowing......

than the day after that.....i would post that brawl has been canceled due to lack of intrest....
Oh you gave me an idea; i'd post that brawl can only come out if you all send me a support fee of $100 because we ran out of money ha yes im a genius:coolmonke

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I... wouldn't. I'm not particularly keen on getting my pants sued off or lying to the masses. Not to mention I'd need screenshots, so... there's no way to make it believable.
well mine wouldnt be a lie because i would also hack into all of nintendo and get the screenshots of Krystal! muahahaha!

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Here's a week's worth of updates:

Monday: Character
Metaknight's Special Moves
I felt that my previous post on Metaknight's special moves weren't quite in-depth enough. <insert random picture> H-he has a sword!!!11!!!uno!!!!!!!!!!!!! His attacks revolve around his sword so perhaps an exclusive update on his sword is necessary...

Tuesday: Technique
You Must Press Buttons!
In order to attack, jump, shield, or dodge you need to press a button. In order to press a button, apply force too it in such a manner that it slightly lowers it's typical height. <picture of someone pressing buttons> H-he's pressing it!!!11!!!uno!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunatly people tire from constantly pressing buttons so, in our attempt to disuade any competitive player from playing and make the game completely noob friendly, we've included a feature where the computer controls all movements and you do nothing at all.

Wednesday: Stage
Gimmick-Happy Hazard Zone!
Most of the levels are from Nintendo games, but some were created just for Smash. Originally we were going to to add Final Destination with an updated look, but I thought it was too plain. I decided to add a platform and then a trap and it snowballed from their. I now introduce you to Gimmick-Happy Hazard Zone! It is completely underwater, there are spikes at the bottom with walkoff ledges and fifty Ultimate Chimera's! Super Broken Spicy Curry spawns all over the stage. How do you spew flames underwater? Magic of course! Where does the magic come from? Well we've included cameo appearences from every character ever made in the history time, but the main powersource is Navi <picture of Navi> she says "Hey Listen!" the entire match dealing 5000% of damage to every player.

Thursday: Character
Captain Falcon............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... has been cut from the game to make room for Galaxia! It is an exact clone of Metaknight except it is only his sword. <picture of Galaxia floating> I-it's floating on it's own!!!11!!!uno!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have an update for his special moves up as soon as you forget all about this.

Friday: (triple update) Notice
Ness isn't in!
I've recently taken to reading the Smash World Forums and it appears some people still have hopes for Ness. Seriously, what the f*** is going through your heads? Do I have to spell it out for you? G-O-N-E, gone! Please quit having hope I've done everything in my power to prove that he's gone, but you insist on believing he will return. In other words, as I was browsing the Smash World Forums, I saw some of Magnacor's posts. All of them were so perfectly constucted they made me want to cry. Therefore, I am also adding him into Brawl.

Character:
Magnacor
Yes the poster on Smash World Forums has finally made it into Brawl <picture of me> H-his beauty is blinding!!!11!!!uno!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would be god-tier if I wasn't doing everything in my power to stop competitive play.

Character:
Magnacor's Moveset
B Standard Dazzeling Smile: His smile blinds all nearby foes mixing up their controls and causes them to lose one stock after succumbing to his superior beauty
B Down Playing Video Games: He whips out his Giant TV and plays Super Smash Bros Brawl. He now has complete control over you and can make you bend to his will.
B Side Eats Food: Due to his uber-fast metabolism he consumes massive amounts of food and regains all health
B Up Super Broken Teleport: Sorry I couldn't think of any creative moves so I decided that he will just automatically teleport back to the stage.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I lol'd. Too good!

I don't see why they can't make new characters as Downloadable content. It seems easy.
That would be my update.

Why would you quote it?
LMAO!

Or how about that same thing, but:

I can't wait to reveal the whole roster.
It will be exciting, and you will all love it!
I know, I'll post it soon! Actually, I'll post it now!
The entire roster is posted below! Please readall of it!

And repeat....1,000,000,000 times. And then reveal Captain Falcon, Luigi, and Ganondorf about 75% of the way, and then continue! :laugh:

That gets funnier EVERYTIME! :chuckle:

I know...

Character (as a playable character)

Talk about bottom tier! :laugh:

O, or Character >>> Pichu. Just because all of you people's tears makes me happy! :) :chuckle: :lick: (jk) Or mudkipz! >_<

Good thread. :) :grin: :psycho:

:034:

Smash Hero
If you somehow hacked unto the Dojo to post something, it'd get deleted by the ACTUAL webmasters... It has no influence on the game whatsoever.

But for this thread I'd post Lucario for Pokéball just to see all those Lucariofanboy reactions.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I would reveal 'super stickers' which are important stickers you collect throughout the game.

'And because these are super stickers, they alone are special- You will not see these characters in any other part of the game.'

*Cut to screenshot of Ness sticker*

Cheezball

Smash Ace
"We decided to make Super Smash Brothers more kid friendly. The game will be called Super Friendly Brothers! You will be able to have tea time, and go outside, unlock the swing set outside, and you will be able to have nice conversations! It will not be Wi-fi sadly, I do apologize. Please do buy our game, it will be better than brawl would have been!" I would say this to see what people say about it. I will also say that Cheezball on your forums actually develops the characters and can take requests. I would say no to every request with this excuse. "I do not have to time to do that." :laugh:

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
what would you post?

I dunno about you but id post ness, just so other nessies (yes, I coined that:ohwell:) could get as excited as I would. Or maybe Id post Shadow and Tails and Knuckles just because so many people want them in.
Your name loses all meaning after febuary 10th. d(' 'd).

People truly cant think of a day past feb 10th. can they?

Lol. I'd add Sora. as seen in the Sora support thread.

or Captain Flacon...

Top Bottom