• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had to pick one newcomer for each major already repped Smash franchise, who would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Super Mario: No one. Rosalina is all I care about.
The Legend of Zelda: Toon Zelda. They got Toon Link in there so why not throw her in too.
Kirby: I don't know much about the series since I've only played a few.
Pokémon: I'm not a Pokémon person anymore so I don't care who.
Metroid: Like the Kirby franchise, I don't know much about the series. Super Metroid still remains as the only game I've ever played. I do plan to find the Metroid Prime games on eBay at some point.
Fire Emblem: Anyone who uses an axe (like Hector from The Blazing Blade) or a lance (like maybe Azura from Fates).
Pikmin: I don't know.
Donkey Kong: I'll have to go with Dixie.
Wario: ****, how about 9-Volt?
Punch-Out!!!: I don't know. I've never played a game in the series besides the one on the NES. Hoping to play the one on the Wii soon.
Sonic the Hedgehog: I ain't a fan of the franchise but...Knuckles, maybe.
Anything Konami: Snake is all I care about but I guess it couldn't hurt to have Bomberman in.
Final Fantasy: It would be nice to have Tifa Lockhart around but since Cloud is already in representing VII, I'll go with either Zidane Tribal or Vivi the Black Mage from IX.
Street Fighter: Chun-Li
Mother: I don't know. The franchise is pretty much nonexistent to me.
F-Zero: I guess Black Shadow.
Kid Icarus: I'll have to go with Hades.
Animal Crossing: Sure, I'll go with Tom Nook.
Star Fox: There really isn't anyone in the series I would like to see, not even Krystal. I only need Wolf back is all.
Xenoblade: Definitely gonna have to go with Elma from Xenoblade X. I have played the original but I never finished it.

Last edited:
Mario: Captain Toad. Toad is one of the most iconic characters not yet in Smash, and this way Peach's neutral special wouldn't be a problem.

DK: King K. Rool. His fans have been waiting for ages, and Smash lacks villains at the moment.

Zelda: Beast/Classic/Pig Ganon. Ganondorf will probably never be decloned, so...

Metroid: Ridley. I feel he is the only logical choice.

Yoshi: Kamek. The other choice would be Baby Mario, and he is the worst part of the series, imo.

Kirby: Bandana Dee. He has become the fourth main character of the series.

Star Fox: Wolf. Self-explanatory.

Pokemon: Decidueye. We don't have a proper archer character in Smash.

F-Zero: Samurai Goroh

Earthbound: Porky

Wario: Captain Syrup

Fire Emblem: NO MORE. Enough is enough.

Kid Icarus: Ideally no one, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Medusa.

Konami: Bomberman. He is the only third-party character I want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom