• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you had the power to make your own mode...

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
$ONLINE BOSS MODE$ One character is a boss and the rest are regular characters who will win. I would be fun to play as Petey Pihrana , or the Master Hand what can I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroRhythm View Post
Hentai mode.

...What?

Oh yeah, with Kirby, Pikachu and Sonic, NUDE !!!1!1!

What is this thread becoming

SFan414

Smash Cadet
How about Capture the Flag? It would be online, and the stage would be huge! (sort of like the Link place in the Melee Adventure mode)

miller483

Smash Ace
Did anyone mention the record AI mode from Virtua Fighter already? I'd love that to be in the game. Having the CPU's do my moves would make them that much more interesting.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Sfan414 the gameplay is brawl, not halo, not even Hyrule Temple or New Pork City would be big enough.

Kylejm

Smash Rookie
I'm going to have to go with a new type of stock match where you choose a different character for each life of your stock. You can set it to allow doubles of characters or make it required that you use all different characters. Then there could be epic matches where each player uses every character!

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
sticky bomb tag mode.

pne character starts off with a sticky bomb on them with a extended timer, after the time is up, whoever has it n them dies. then another sticky bomb appears on someone.
the cycle continues until one person is left.
best idea EVERR!!!!!!!!!!
if i got a mode it would be "beat the s**t out of geno mode" the name explains it all also has guns and you can shoot his head off :laugh:
(yes i REALLY REALLY REALLY hate him :))

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Individual customization Special Brawl mode.

One thing i always wanted for melee is to organize special matches, for example, Brawl should let you form a Team 3 vs. 1 match, where the lone player is Giant, Metal and Spews Flames (hot curry) Handicap alone just didn't cut it in Melee.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Eh they have enough modes already, I'm fine with all of em, Brawls gonna be awsome no matter how much people point out flaws in the game, even halo 3 had its fair share.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
• Boss mode: You fight all the bosses from adventure mode in a time-attack. Can be Co-op too.(online/offline)

•Star wars match: You automatically start with a light saber, and you cannot throw it, or lose it. You fight with the light saber the entire time. (online/offline)

• Bomb 0 Bombs: Bombs are everyone. Instead of 6 spawning, 20 of the spawn, and drop from the sky.(offline)

• Villian mode: You fight the main bosses of the character you pick game. Example: if you choose kirby, you have to fight meta-knight and king dee dee dee at the same time. Then again, you could also just fight them in vs mode...but they are super-buffed here. :p (offline)

• Masterhand mode: You play as masterhand and do classic mode. (online)

• Polygon mode: You play with polygon, but only in this mode. (online)

•Sonic event: You have to play as mario, and you fight sonic, in a final show-down. Sonic is super-buffed, and is =lvl 20 CPU. He is automatically faster. He is beatable though if you are skilled.

most of them are just special events.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Striker Mode: you pick 3 Assist Throphys from a pool of em (not all are present, only some balanced ones) and you can use them at any time by pressing a button, you can only use them 1 at a time, 1 time only.

Can you think of the combos? D-throw to U-air to Little Mac Uppercut Juggle.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Movie Mode! Make your own Smash movies. C'mon, you know you want to.
Beat me to it. But, you can record from one angle, then you can record from another angle.

Honestly, let's hope Camera Mode is back. I want to do Brawl TV so much.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I do hope you can move around in a 3D environment after recording those movies with the new recording thing.

Judgment Angel Zero

Smash Rookie
Race to the Finish (Multiplayer):
Select a specialized RttF stage and race up to 3 of your friends in an intense battle to get to the finish line!

Stage Warp Mode:
Starts just like any other match, except, after a while, the stage randomly morphs to another!

Movie Editor:
Take any replay you have saved and edit it. You can cut out parts of it, add sfx, change the bgm, adjust camera angles, slow down and speed it up, zoom, and much more!

Primid Pulverizer:
Basically Multiman Melee. Choose from 10-Man, 50-Man, 100-man, 1 minute, 10 minute, 1 hour, Endless, and Cruel.
Also has a multiplayer mode where you help each other complete the above modes, and a competetive mode where you see who can KO the most Primids in 2 minutes.

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
Keep-away: One person is designated as the [can't come up with a name.. sorry], and has to try to stay that way the longest. That person loses the title if they are KO'd (or i guess if you want it to be simpler just hit) and whoever KO'd them gets that title.

Monkey in the Middle: There have to be atleast 3 players, one is Diddy. Diddys main objective is to get a ball (or other item) from the other characters. The other characters jobs are to keep the ball away from diddy, by throwing it toeachother or passing it by walking next to eachother. I guess it could be like the sticky bomb but without the explosions.

Poke Match: only pokeballs do damage?

Virus (from timesplitters2): One person starts out with the virus and has to KO the other players. Each person he KO's gets the virus and does the same. Whoever survives the longest wins.

AT match: Only AT's do any damage?

Gargantuan: One player is ENORMOUS (like 3 mushrooms) and the rest of the players have to KO him/her.

Sandbag mode: people take turns, who ever does the most dammage to him (not throws him the farthest) within a certain ammount of time wins

More to come?

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
king of the hill for sure. that would be so much fun. a stage where all sides are blocked off and damage meters are turned off, and in its place is the amount of time someone has been on top of the hill. hits have pretty good knockback still so its not congested, and the true king wins. the battle ends when time runs out. me and my brother do this alot in melee in the one donky kong stage with the rock off to the side, but its nothing compared to this.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Hunted: A random player starts out as the hunted player. As the hunted player, you get points. But, like the name says, you're being hunted by the other players. If someone manages to kill the hunted player, they become the hunted player and gain points. This goes on untill everyone is dead or when the time ran out. The hunted player can gain additional points by killing hunter players.

Combo mode: Do combos to gain points. The stronger the attack, the more points you get. Do combos to increase the points you'll get for each attack. This goes on untill time's up. A kill gets you loads of points.

FS overkill: You're allowed to do unlimited Final Smashes, and Smash Balls apear more often. You're not invincible to other players' Final Smashes, so be prepared for Final Smash bouts. Player who scored the most KOs or last player standing wins.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
A spectator mode where you can watch matches of people you actually know.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I talked about a Boss Mocde BEFORE YOU, and i was simply adding to it.
If you talked about a Player vs Player boss mode on another thread, I never saw that. The only Boss mode I heard you talking about was similar to Sonic Adventure 2's Boss Mode were you have to fight all the bosses in a row.

What I was talking was were a player plays as a boss and fights another player who is playing as a normal character. The way you stated it seemed to be ignoring my post instead of adding too it.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
King of the Hill / Crown

Somebody had a similar idea already, but this is an alternate form.

Have an area, represented by a transparent orb of some kind, possibly mobile, and attempt to be the longest to stay in it. Either stay in it longer than anyone else in a time limit, or be the first to stay in it for a certain time.

If you get knocked off the stage, the respawn time is lengthened considerably in this mode to around 10-20 seconds.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Team mode

fight a team of 10 characters with a character of your choice (opponents too)

like in classic mode before the metal battle

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
King of the Hill / Crown

Somebody had a similar idea already, but this is an alternate form.

Have an area, represented by a transparent orb of some kind, possibly mobile, and attempt to be the longest to stay in it. Either stay in it longer than anyone else in a time limit, or be the first to stay in it for a certain time.

If you get knocked off the stage, the respawn time is lengthened considerably in this mode to around 10-20 seconds.
How about, instead of just a long respawn time, have one that increases the longer you have stayed in the orb?

Sonovin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonovin
3DS FC
2466-3203-5587
Jail Break mode:

It's like capture the flag that one person talked about, except there's a jail for both sides on the
map and a line in the middle. Once a person on a team crosses the line, the other person can attack. Once the person gets hit, he is instantly teleported to the jail.

In order to free, the people in jail, their teammate needs to mash the jail and break it open. Once it opens, the teammates instantly teleported back to their side.

Whoever get the enemy flag to their base wins.

=]

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
If there is a ranking system at all this mode would work:

Ghost mode, all the lesser ranked players become invisible characters, and the best player would be Giga Bowser, (or to be more authentic, maybe luigi if he gets his vacuum.).

And Giga(or luigi) would have to fight the ghosts, and if Giga won he would get a bug prize!

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
A Boss Run mode would be tight, fight all Subspace bosses consecutively, kinda like on MGS2 Substance.
Seeing how everyone is saying that now, and that a lot of games already have that, I think Sakurai will add that in. However, Sakurai is a madman, we may or may not add it, but even if he dose, he might implement it differently than we think.

Top Bottom