• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

if you get bored and want to explode your brain.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
here's another one of those "scavenger hunt" websites where you have to solve a series of riddles.

these are quite ****ing hard. honestly youll probably get frustrated and quit lol. you're gonig to need hints on most of them.

i'm pretty far into it, so i can give hints, but im not giving any answers. I'll PM answers if you plain old give up.

this series of riddles is unique in that it tells a story, and you have to solve a series of riddles to get to the next part of the story. you can skip the story if you like that.

http://thisisnottom.com

The hint for this page is:

There's something wrong with the text. Somethings missing, and you need to find a replacement.

Also, you will be using google a lot, and if you want to avoid spoilers you should add -thisisnottom -"this is not tom" to your searches

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
again source code is key.

the link in the source code is only meant to help you identify the people. other than that you have to search somewhere else.

Top Bottom