• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legality If you could unban one stage in Melee

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
Onett - won MANY a set I shouldn't have because of that counter-pick...

Second choice would be Mute City I suppose, for the same reason.

It's crazy to see people talk about unbanning Rainbow Cruise when I remember it being a neutral stage like it was yesterday...

Also, anyone who says Poke Floats has never played a good Falco with Poke Floats practice (damn Mathos >_<)

Last edited:

Tamak

Smash Rookie
yeah probs the n64 yoshi stage- its actually a legit stage idk why isnt already legal

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
yeah probs the n64 yoshi stage- its actually a legit stage idk why isnt already legal
Low ceiling relative to top platform, non-uniform blast lines and how far right the stage goes gives an advantage to characters that kill off the top, and the clouds are jank.

MurphyPrime

Smash Journeyman
It's kind of why DK64 is banned I think. Easy to camp out opponents and the place is so big, matches would take a while.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
how'd you get the tag "20GT Enforcer"? lol
There is a small movement toward optimizing Ganon, GT = Ganon Takeover, lol. As enforcer, I am a low level goon that takes care of the dirty work (mafia reference/joke). :denzel: But I also actively participate in metagame discussion on the Ganon boards, which are far from dead.

On topic, I think the current stage list is good but if I had to choose, I'd say brinstar, I almost miss it lol.

Last edited:

bigblast66

Smash Cadet
There is a small movement toward optimizing Ganon, GT = Ganon Takeover, lol. As enforcer, I am a low level goon that takes care of the dirty work (mafia reference/joke). :denzel: But I also actively participate in metagame discussion on the Ganon boards, which are far from dead.

On topic, I think the current stage list is good but if I had to choose, I'd say brinstar, I almost miss it lol.
If Brinstar was less active with the lava i could see It being a counter pick, I think it should be a counter pick if Pokemon stadium is. :mewtwopm:

Top Bottom