• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could put one movie star in Brawl...

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
Here's one for all the smashers/movie buffs out there. If you could pick one famous (to any degree) actor and put them in Brawl, who would it be? Also provide reasons and if you're a daring fellow, a moveset.

Personally I'd pick Brad Pitt, only because they used his face for a character named Kid in the manga Yakitate!! Ja-pan. They took one picture of Brad, drew his face into the manga, and used that same exact face for every panel Kid is in. Even if the panel is supposed to be a top-down perspective, his face will be looking straight out towards the reader. In Brawl, his face would just be a jpeg with no depth, so that its facing straight no matter what, like the trees in SM64.

The character Kid goes around helping people with whatever they're doing and he has a vast range of professions, most of which require their own degree. He's a lawyer, a fireman, a chef, etc. Many of his moves would be based on his different professions. In one chapter, as a lawyer, he represents an old lady who killed her cat by trying to dry it in her microwave. Naturally, His FS would be spawning a giant microwave and whoever happens to be where it spawns would explode inside it.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I wouldn't put any in there. They don't fit.

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't put any in there. They don't fit.
Yes, I realize this. However, the idea came to me and I though it might be fun and interesting to see what people have to say. Apparently, fun and interesting isnt' your style, but thanks for contributing!

hyrdalisk23

Smash Rookie
This thread is aweful :(
Then why contribute to its life span, if you believe it to be so awful*? At least contribute to the hypothetical discussion, we all know it isn't going to happen, but it is all in good fun. On topic I nominate Jack Bauer(Kiefer Sutherland) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Bauer
Mainly because he's awesome, even though with guns removed he'd come off as a Snake clone with neck breaking techniques and such.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Then why contribute to its life span, if you believe it to be so awful*? At least contribute to the hypothetical discussion, we all know it isn't going to happen, but it is all in good fun. On topic I nominate Jack Bauer(Kiefer Sutherland) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Bauer
Mainly because he's awesome, even though with guns removed he'd come off as a Snake clone with neck breaking techniques and such.
Because it was obviously going to be bumped with or without my post.

I mean the fact that the original post says she wishes Pitt was a character because of some Manga...makes me want to not live.

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
Because it was obviously going to be bumped with or without my post.

I mean the fact that the original post says she wishes Pitt was a character because of some Manga...makes me want to not live.
He...actually...

(emphasis added)

iNDiGO

Smash Rookie
do non-humans count? then definitely the hulk/the thing

otherwise, Bruce Lee

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
tony jaa, all the way, if any of u have seen "the protector" or "ong-bak"
YES!!! Tony Jaa is amazing! he would seriously kick jackie chan's *ss

if anyone hasn't seen the protector or ong bak they should be ashamed of themselves

Top Bottom