• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could create a custom move...

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Some ideas for :4wario::

Neutral 2: Item Toss. He readies a random item(a rock, a ball or a random minion)to be tossed at the target. Can be charged for more distance/damage and angled. Items tossed can potentially be caught by the target.

Neutral 3: Mug. A command grab type of move. He grabs a target and proceeds to shake them up and down wildly, causing damage in the process. If they have an item, they will instantly lose it.

Side 2: Dash Attack. He starts running at full speed to crash head-first into an opponent. He needs an adequate startup distance though, otherwise the move will deal only minimal damage and knockback.

Side 3: Snowball Wario. He turns into a snowball and rolls at the target. If there are any downward slopes he'll roll faster and hit harder. An upward slope will cause him to stall out.

Up 2: Puffy Wario. He basically turns into a balloon to slowly rise for a set period of time. Deals no damage and attacks can deflate him. Has serious horizontal movement to compensate.

Up 3: Bouncy Wario. He does his best impression of a spring to shoot high into the air, knocking away anyone who happened to be unfortunate enough to be in the way at the time of lift off.

Down 2: Ground Pound. Pretty basic, he'll just quickly drop down on his target.....unless he performs it from up high, in which case he can bash right through anything in his way and create a sizable shockwave upon landing.

Down 3: Earthquake Punch. An earth-shattering punch. The area of effect depends on the length of time between punches. Immediate reuses will only cause nearby opponents to trip with no damage.

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
Now that Lucas is in the game again, I don't think Ness's customs have much reason to exist.

Neutral B 3: Quick PK Flash. You have full control of it, and it moves much faster, but deals only 15% damage. Works like Din's Fire.

Side B 3: PK Flare. Does very little damage, but launches opponents toward you. Works like Sheik's Gravity Grenade.

Up B 2: Flying PK Thunder. Gives you control of Ness during the 2nd part of the move, and goes twice as far. Deals negligible damage.

Down B 3: PSI Barrier. When executing this move, you only take half damage from attacks, and your opponent takes the same amount of damage that you take. Reflects projectiles instead of absorbing them.

Last edited:

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
For Kirby :4kirby::

Neutral B (Super Inhale): Inhale any object or player and when you shoot it, Samus's Zero Laser comes out. Kirby Top Tier

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
:4samus:

Neutral 2 - Ice beam
Neutral 3 - Wave beam

Side 2 - (smashed) dark beam cluster (tilt) Homing dark beam

down 2 - power bomb
up 2 - Screw attack with Canon accurate movement and less knockback

I mostly want to see her with her different beams. I mean "Melee shot"? Common Sakurai!

Raijinken

Smash Master
Swap out Simple Blade, and Easy Counter. Add basically (to either Marth/Lucina or Roy, or all three) Project M's Double Edge Dance, where you get direction-change options at the cost of damage or timing or something. For Counter, add Melee/Brawl counter with flat damage and knockback, low ending lag to combo from.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
:4samus:

Neutral 2 - Ice beam
Neutral 3 - Wave beam

Side 2 - (smashed) dark beam cluster (tilt) Homing dark beam

down 2 - power bomb
up 2 - Screw attack with Canon accurate movement and less knockback

I mostly want to see her with her different beams. I mean "Melee shot"? Common Sakurai!
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about the beams from Echoes. The Dark Beam would be really cool to have in place in one of the crappy Neutrals she has already. Well, I suppose they aren't really bad, just somewhat uninteresting.

Ugh, there was so much Sakurai could've done with specials like these, yet he went with these boring variants. Kinda makes you wonder if he ever actually played a Metroid game. I mean, for most of her specials the animations wouldn't even need to change, just the projectiles. It was done for :4megaman: already. Why leave :4samus: in the dust?

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about the beams from Echoes. The Dark Beam would be really cool to have in place in one of the crappy Neutrals she has already. Well, I suppose they aren't really bad, just somewhat uninteresting.

Ugh, there was so much Sakurai could've done with specials like these, yet he went with these boring variants. Kinda makes you wonder if he ever actually played a Metroid game. I mean, for most of her specials the animations wouldn't even need to change, just the projectiles. It was done for :4megaman: already. Why leave :4samus: in the dust?
Thats what every samus main asks themselves every update patch.

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
Some new ideas for :4jigglypuff::

Neutral B (replaces Raging Rollout): Dazzling Gleam. A projectile that hits for 10% damage and stuns the opponent.

Side B (replaces Sideways Pound): Fake Out. Goes a further distance than regular Pound. Deals only 5% damage, but breaks through Super Armor.

Up B (replaces Spinphony): Bounce. Jigglypuff launches itself upward, then descends slowly. If it lands on an opponent, it deals 12% damage, spikes them, and bounces Puff higher.

Down B (replaces Wakie Wakie): Sleep Talk. If hit while doing this, Puff retaliates with an attack that deals 20% damage and high knockback. Still hits at the beginning, but doesn't add a Flower effect. (Ok this one's kinda broken)

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
For :4feroy:. Now, I know DLC characters don't have customs, but it would be nice if they did. Just thinking of new customs.

neutral B: Know how Roy charges his attack here? He could take longer here and do additional damage and knockback. If hit around 15% fully charged, It can bring a 1 hit KO. However, Roy deals 50% damage to himself. when using it not fully charged, it can deal as much damage as the default half to full charged attack but Roy deals 15% damage to himself. Risk for reward.

Side B: Same except it goes faster and deals less damage. good for combos and shield breakers.

Down B: The counter. It can deal more damage, but produces little to no knockback and no flinch. So the enemy can do anything to you after the counter.

Up B: Like one of Dr. Mario's customs, goes higher but deals no damage.

Top Bottom