• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could choose: Starter or Unlock?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
She seems like a starter since she was the one of the first newcomers to be announced yet an Unlock would fit her since she could surprise unsuspecting players to unlock a Wii Fit Trainer...

But if you could choose, Would you want her to be a Starter or Unlockable?

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
in my opinion, she/he should be a starter ! i mean, it's not that i don't like her/him, because i do !
but she/he seem's really generic, nothing hugely special or anything, very fun and normal character

Saint Johns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HyperSlash
Unlockables aren't on the front cover and one of the first newcomers announced.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Unlockables aren't on the front cover and one of the first newcomers announced.
Megaman will probably be a starter and was one of the first newcomers announced...

Saint Johns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HyperSlash
I was just trying to make a point that WFT, a first-party newcomer that was revealed early and put on the front cover, will be a starter character.

firebrand38

Smash Rookie
NNID
DASNoivern
I would probably want her as a starter character. I plan on maining her so I want to get straight to it.

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116
I would love to have her as a starter, and I'm hoping since she was revealed so early on she will be. I want to start off Smash 3DS doing Smash Run with Wii Fit Trainers.

Top Bottom