• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could become any videogame villian...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yea, unless you guys actually elaborate, this topic won't have much promise.

I

i8waffles612

I would like to be that dude from Kingdom Hearts 2. The dude with the guitar that shoots water or something because I foud him hard in the game and i couldnt beat him and thatd why I cant go any furthur in the game

X-PAC

Smash Cadet
Hmm, gotta go with Shredder. Even though all the sharp objects strike fear into the hearts of foe and minion alike, the classic metallic armor gives you that suave, refined look that modern body armor just can't copy. Plus you get to fight turtles. How awesome is that?

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
I would be William Birkin from Resident Evil 2. I like the story behind him. Its a very "Frankenstein" like story. The man becomes obsessed with creating the G-Virus. It becomes his life, and what he creates it, it only brings suffering and death to him, his family, and generally all the residents of Raccoon City.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Well.... does Reno count as a villain? <_< He's sort of a half-villian... and the best character in Advent Children. I didn't really like him in FFVII though...

I would say Axel, from KHII, because he's one of the coolest video game characters in history, except for the fact that if I became Axel, he wouldn't have Quinton Flynn's voice anymore. And really, what's Axel without the voice?

I would probably have to go with Kadaj from Advent Children, because he gets awesome one-liners in the movie that I randomly quote all the time. And because he has a funky backhand sword technique, and can beat almost Cloud with one hand, while holding a box in the other. Also, his uber leather cloak is totally awesome :laugh: Not to mention that all the good Final Fantasy characters are all heroes or neutral anyway. Although Sephiroth was alot cooler before he went nuts, when he hung out with Angeal and Genesis and was actually a good guy...

Or, Lloyd, from Fire Emblem 7. Because he's the coolest FE character of all time.

Demyx gets runner up. Because Sitars are cool. "If the subject fails to respond, use force to uncover his true disposition.... Man, did they ever choose the wrong guy..."

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
well . . . Riku. not because everyone just ADORES him, its just his storyline. He was a man that accepted darkness, then woke up "wait, this crap isnt right" then learns to live with darkness. . .of course then he isnt a bad guy. . .

I geuss i would have to pick a real badguy, it would be: Virgil From Devil May Cry 3. This is a man that can WALK through a room full of demons and kill ALL of them in less than a blink. This is a badass that knows to get anywhere you somtime have to work with your enemy to gain power.

he is level headed and cold, emotionless and logical.

len1

Smash Journeyman
Sephiroth, Nightmare, or Metal Sonic (The type from the movie)

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Id be K.Rool! I dont think I need to explain... And plus anyone can outwit an ape :).

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
i'd be a slimmer pokey,
he uses the coolest machines!
& i only assist the strong and able, yep that's me ;)

Top Bottom