• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add 1 new character in SSBM2, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Wolf will be bad arse, also I will rather Add Kraid then Ridley. Kraid was more evil! BWAHAHAH

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
i'd much rather add both kraid and ridley, but this topic is a one character addition.

kraid is too big anyway. he could serve as a boss or something...

- X e r Ø -

Smash Cadet
Hmm..

Certainly more "evil" characters, Ridley's definitely one, or MAYBE an evil-looking Pokemon that looks and plays well.

S

SUPERSAYIN

Simon Belmont, it would be sweet if his moves are the cross, axe, holy water and knife.

Ultimatum

Smash Apprentice
wide range

If you dont mind, im gonna try to come up with a few. Koopa Troopa(he could be a quicker bowser), chrono from chrono trigger( he may be like another marth / roy but, would be a interesting add), mrs.game and watch(I dont know why but, meh...mabey a faster mr.game and watch?)..I cant really come up with any...if I do, I will mention them. I can come up with alot of funny ones but, I want some serious ones..

Barogrei

Smash Apprentice
Perhaps Bomberman would have some potential as a melee fighter. I mean he does seem somewhat one-dimensional with no assets but bombs, but hey, he makes pretty good use of them.

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
if they put shadow in, they would have to add sonic as well...

and putting more clones in would sort of be a bad idea, because then some moves and fighting styles would seem too much like another character's.

G

GreatSaiyaKirby

It would be a tough choice for me, but if would have to be one of the following:
Wario
Meta-Knight
King K. Rool

Out of them, I'd probably go for Meta-Knight, because Kirby shouldn't be the only nintendo star from his game series.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
I think Metaknight should be added, he's a villian and a good guy if I remember. And he's got a cool outfit.
I think that also they could add Simon Belmont or one of those great dracula fighting characters into it.
And for a great new 'double' character like the iceclimbers
how about the bubble bobble due? Bubbly fun.

If I had it my way, they would add also, Arthur from Ghouls And Ghosts :)

NukeA6

Smash Master
Ray MK, Nabooru, Wario, and Ridley are all the characters I want for SSB. But this topic says pick one so I'll choose Ridley since they shrunk him in the intro and that he became a favorite of mine during Metroid Prime.

*Doesn't anyone think that Meta Ridley looks like Yu-gi-oh's Red EYes Black Dragon?

SPAZ

Smash Journeyman
Zero from MMX would be cool. (not MMZ)
Meta- knight would be my first choice though. ( but not as a kirby clone)
And bomber-man. You guys might like using magic, swords, guns, arrows,ex-etra, but I like blowing up ma enemies:D

Sacred Ice

Smash Journeyman
New guys would be great....but remember that the disc has a limited storing space, if theyre gonna put in something they'll have too remove something..........unless they haven't maxed out the storing space in this game:D

oh, right, a new guy.....hm... Mankkaya from Cold Brotherhood, Boheiman from Cradle X, Miyata from The Cronos and good ol' Thunderbird.

Bowser87

Smash Lord
Of course, the only character that should come to mind to anyone is Wario! He should have been in SSBM, especially since Dr. Mario, Pichu, Falco, young Link, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Peach, Marth, Roy and the Ice Climbers made it. Wario was way more popular than they were before the game was released, plus he already had a lot of his own moves and games!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Wario would be my addition. He's a very deserving Nintendo character and a glaring omission from Melee... although I do think its gay they haven't included Toad. But if I had to pick one, it'd be Wario.

B-Run

Smash Journeyman
first and foremost, Lolo from "Adventures of Lolo" he was created by hal labs so why not?

if i got more pics id say Brian from "Quest 64"

and maybe the hammer bros as an ice climbers clone

Bowser87

Smash Lord
Wario seems to be the most popular up to now. Heh heh. Go Wario!
There should be a pool about this, with the best character suggestions so far: Wario, Waluigi, Diddy Kong, King K.Rool, Meta-Knight, and Ridley.

tissue

Smash Ace
I'd personally like to see Shrek in there. Think about it, that would be awesome. I don't know if it would really work, and he would seem out of place. But can you imagine his Specials?

Donkey Kong Dude

Smash Ace
If only he was an actual Nintendo Character. I could see Shrek pulling off a Piledriver (and) lettin' a rip out on the battlefield lol.:crazy:

jwj442

Smash Journeyman
Wario would be nice. Even though I think he's the second dumbest major Nintendo character I still respect him (weird huh?).

How about King Dedede, or meta-knight?

Bomberman would be awesome, but he's a Hudson guy.

We need another kong, are the other kongs Rare's or Nintendo's property? Diddy is the logical choice, but Cranky would be hilarious. :)

Lel

Smash Rookie
how about the Omega Pirate, sure he was only a minor charactewr at best, but wouldnt it be awesome to play him in SSBM? His shockwave, turning invisible, awesome. Take out Dr.Mario and put in Wario, thats my idea. Ridly would be weird cuz hes uhm.. really unhumanoid. I mean sure kirby is just a ball but Ridly would be kinda tough, with the flying n all...

SSJ3 Goku

Smash Rookie
Crono. CRONO. Megaman could be a clone of Samus. Crono could be CRONO. CRONO! Poo from Earthbound could be a clone of ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom