• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add 1 new character in SSBM2, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Boy

Smash Cadet
Yeah I would say Wario for sure and then Ridley. That would be awesome or a little Metriod that floats around> You can lach onto th efoe with it and it takes off one percent every time. That would be cooL!;)

Dante Lazarus

Smash Journeyman
after i read the first page i was like "cool, im gonna be the first to say wario" but then the first post on page 2 said it, so im gonna go out on a limb and say Gerenal Pepper, because they need another "big" character, and nobody has said him yet (but maybe there's a good reason behind that... oh well)

peace
Dante Lazarus

CO18

Smash Hero
Dont ask me why im responding to this, dont even know why im looking at this it is so old...

but its funny just to see some of peoples suggestions for characters before brawl was even thought of. lol

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Wario would be nice. Even though I think he's the second dumbest major Nintendo character I still respect him (weird huh?).

How about King Dedede, or meta-knight?

Bomberman would be awesome, but he's a Hudson guy.

We need another kong, are the other kongs Rare's or Nintendo's property? Diddy is the logical choice, but Cranky would be hilarious. :)
This kid is sick!!! :D!!! 3/4! That's ****ing spooky!

NukeA6

Smash Master
Why did I get an email notice for some super-old thread?

This was way back before they announced Nintendo Revolution (now called Wii). I used to want Nabooru as playable back in the day. Still, she would've been a lot better than two Fox clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom