• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you are having trouble against olimar, come here.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You shouldn't use counter--only situational, or side B because you will just end up hitting those **** b*tchmin.

So how I mess with olimar is I just short hop over the pikmin being thrown, and fast fall during an fair. It cuts the landing lag and if you hit him, the second time after 0% olimar is defenseless against another fair while floating down (with or without the fast fall). The only thing olimar can do is air dodge, or use his side b--but if the oli player does use his side b you will hit both him and his pikmin.

Oh and you cant really use this on wifi because fast falling with a short hop ariel is pretty hard with lag.

Fonix

Smash Cadet
I think instead of using the quickdraw you're betting off using a shield dash and coming out of it with the AAA combo. Obviously the quickdraw is going to have horrible recovery if you hit one of the pikmin leaving you open. The AAA shouldn't do that. If you want just do the first two hits of it and shield cancel out or just don't use the 3rd hit. Won't inflict a lot of damage, but should wear it down. With Ike you're always waiting to just set up a big hit anyways, so a little damage here and there helps out.

Top Bottom