• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
False because I ***** AND KILLED YOUR MOM!!!
OOOOOOOOH!

True or Falso, "Oh.. did I go a bit too far with that?"

RoyPikachuMario

Smash Ace
That won't work because you aren't not stupid and no animals are not un-stupid. That isn't not false, because you don't not understand double negatives.

I would try something else.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Hmmm... I've been trying to come up with a good one... but I can't. So it's time to just bull**** one off the top of my head.

1) Yay! I'm the title character in the first game!

2) Number two was a very different one.

3) Number three is probably the best of my games. Classic.

4) You can steal lives in the fourth game... it's for a whole new platform.

I don't know if these make sense... but to me they do. So, if you can't figure out what I'm getting at... you probably won't get this right.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
for the cheap gas prices post:
Originally posted by Bahamut
If by 'cheap' you mean 'egregious ripoff', then yes those are cheap prices.
actually, here in SD, california, if i'm able to find $2.39 for 87 grade gas, i'm pretty lucky; usually it's upwards of 2.50

find me a pic someone hugging a tree

Dapenda

Smash Champion
if car has a name then it's a someone, car's name is Bob

find me a pic of the old herbie the beetle car

Dapenda

Smash Champion
F, Bipolar often contains "Jim Carey like" behavior, dont think Woody's acted like that before

T or F, What is lost can always be found

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
That wouldn't work because the guy would be moving around and so would the dog, so you'd end up shooting the guy instead.

I would come in with a Katana and slic the Dog's head off when it wasn't looking.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
I think it's Mario.

The first game is Super Mario Brothers, of course he's the title character.
The second was extremely different with the turnips and Birdo and all that jazz. Though ironically, it had a great impact on Peach in Melee, years later.
Mario 3 was definitely one of the best. Ever see the vid (ebaums or newgrounds maybe?) of the guy who beat it in 11 minutes?
Number four i BELIEVE is Super Mario World. You can steal lives in multi-player mode. It was for SNES. Granted, I've never played any on NES, I just have Super Mario All-Stars plus Mario World.

Yeah...anyway I think it's Mario. Even if it's not...the description works pretty well, unless I'm wrong about the first three originally being on NES. Which I probably am.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
T, according to Murphies law look for something else.

T or F If a buttered toast as strapped butter side down to a cat's feet and the bundle is dropped, they will levitate above the ground because cat's always land on their feet and Toast always lands butter side down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom