• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brothermagika

Smash Cadet
lesbians

good idea = watch them having fun nakid

bad idea = have sex with them (they probably have aids after all there stuff)

idea what to do with ice cream

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I use a passing antelope as a big meaty shield, and then throw the antelope with a penguin lodged in it at the next poster.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Good: eat it (it's your favorite flavor :D)

Bad: throw it at a car, and a huge muscley guy comes out, and he's not happy!

Situation: you're in the video game store, and you see a tv hooked up with a GC, and you see three ppl playing smash, with one extra controller sitting there just waiting for you.....

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Good, you play

Bad, you spontaneously combust

Sit: You are sitting in a trash can yelling at innocent passerby while swigging mountain dew and singing pirate songs while strumming on a ukelele.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bahamut3585
Waaaaaaait a minute, you're saying that you'd be willing to take away MORE than people bet in the event of a loss? That's gonna make some very unhappy people, my friend. I think you should just keep where the most you can lose is the bet you made (like they do in those "gambling institutions" you keep talking about).
I have to agree musgrave. It's a bit much. And also, -1x is the same as losing your bet, 0x is no change. And you can expect my bet next round, of Giant of Yoshi.

RichBrown

Smash Master
IM DOUBLE POSTING IM DOUBLE POSTING HOLY CRAP (i love getting away w/ this)

votes are in.

ULTIMAIQ2, ZAPDOS 275, AND NESS EX PLUS 2 ALPHA ARE UP FOR TOTAL ELIMINATION!!!!!!!!

you guys should know what to do by now. those of you who didnt get our gil, im a lazy ****, so keep waiting. i do promise, however, that you will get it.

also, im extremely pissed at the contestants who didnt vote this round. there were 4 total, and while i wont say names, you know who you are. i cant run this contest with out you... you gotta cooperate, please.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Maybe you should have PM'd them to tell them you were back. Oh well. Sorry Zap. *Doesvotism*

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have to agree musgrave. It's a bit much. And also, -1x is the same as losing your bet, 0x is no change. And you can expect my bet next round, of Giant of Yoshi.
Ok, the master has spoken. From now on, -1x is losing your bet, 0x is no change, and 1x is gaining your bet on top of your points. I'll change the multipliers for this round now.

EDIT: And Afro, you contradicted yourself. You said
Getting your bet back and the 1x multiplier are the same thing.
and
Losing your bet and -1x are also the same thing.
What's the zero multiplier for? If you have a 0x with mic's rules, you don't lose your bet, which is the same as getting your bet back (assuming you lose it by betting as in those fabled 'betting establishments'). The 1x gives you your bet on top of your total points, similar to a 2x multiplier at the greyhounds. Is everyone happy now?

*Hears friend say 'No! My cat died!'*

Ok, hopefully we won't have any big stuff ups like that again, and hopefully mic will be back relatively soon. Until then, I won't be the smeghead I was a while back, and the bets will be nicer.

Oh, and mic? Giant of Yoshi? Are you referring to my uber yoshi skills, or am I missing something?

link_fanboy17

Smash Apprentice
He actually was born and raised in a volcano. Where mama bowser and daddy
bowser where the last fire breathing lizards.

What is the green thing ontop of luigis head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom