• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
musokid89
False - Melee was a good 2D/3D (debatable) fighter in it's day. IT'S DAY WAS 2 YEARS AGO !! It's good if ur into cartoon characters - but if you want a decent fighter then buy Soul Calibur II.

T/F - I rambled on then cause I'm a GCN junkie

Flame-megaman

Smash Apprentice
False-uuuuuhhhhh. I guess its false.

true or false. marios the king of nintendo, sonics the king of sega, and crash bandicult is the king of ps and ps2

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
There we go. The van, the mexicans, the Border Patrol, everything.

Find me . . . a structure made of playing cards. Biggest you can find.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Punishment: you get locked in the school to do homework FOREVER. oh, and the principal confiscates the pictures for further, ahem... "investigation."

Crime: running through down town really fast in a straight line crashing through the walls of buildings and leaving a hole in the shape of your profile, Loony Toons style.

Flame-megaman

Smash Apprentice
PUNISHMENT-the cops call the the hunters with tranquilizer gun and they shoot you down.you fall asleep and wake up in ****.The buildings all crumble but everyone is safe and mmove to a nice place so they can swim while you burn.

Crime-picking up a lucky penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom