• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Originally posted by sonicshift
lol. Ice Climbers are now DEAD with this vote's -10 points.
what's up with everyone hating Ice Climbers? Squall Hammer is one of the best recovery moves in the game.

-10 Green missle now that's one ******** looking move.

James macloud

Smash Journeyman
-1 Captin f. cuz the air born vertion i can't pull off.
-1 bowzer cuz i'm never close enouth to grab
-1 kirby just too slow
-1 liugi cuz the com always gets misfire do i no!
-1 Pikachu it's bad
-1 pichu it's worse
-1 mario where did he even get the over size safety blnket.
-1 dr. mario i stole this from the morge wuhooo.
-1 peach saw it coming a mile away
-1 mewtwo ran out of people i don't like.

why -1 for lots of people..... cuz i'm aquward

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Punishment: getting shot bcuz when the cops saw you with it and thought it was a real gun and they had the "shoot first ask questions later" mentality. then they realize their mistake and something happens, but i don't know what.

Crime: using so many :) s in your posts that it crashes the forums.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
i jump in the 18 wheeler, turn it around, and ram it though a police station and everyone panics. then i come out with a pair of sunglasses on and say "i told you i'd be back" Terminator style. then they try to shoot me but im to cool for them and use the car door to sheild myself, then i chuck the car door full of bullets at the next poster.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
It's a complicated proceadure that has to do with the special physics of the Smash Bros. games and how crazy stuff happens all the time at random, but at least when they come back out of the capsule they assume their original size.

how do the characters do a double jump? last time i checked air was not solid.

The Evil Sausage

Smash Apprentice
I use my Chaotix Eternal spell to destroy your mechs and place everyone on the ground or in the air in the " Take a turd" zone. I go underground and come up under the White House, Allowing me to jam the calvinball that i stole down the the President's right ear so i steal all points and QUADRUPLE THEM!!! HAHAHA!

GameFreaking

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good: Your horse Breaks it's leg which causes u to go to the nearest house which happens to be the summer home of Pamala Anderson and Carmon Electra, who happen to have Brittany Spears, J. Lo, Mandy Moore, and the woman who plays catwoman who's name has escaped me for reasons non one understands over for a fun in the sun skinny-dipping party! once u tell them ur tale, they invite u to their fun in the sun sleep over and jacuzzi party!

Bad: Fat guy canadians Jim and Billy jump and **** u for three days straight.

Sit: You actually are invited to Pam and Carmon's fun in the sun sleep over and jacuzzi party.

Flame-megaman

Smash Apprentice
PUNISHMENT-you have to leave to hawaii to get burned by the volcano and the hawain people with masks go crazy and kill everybody and you are the only survivor left in the island with the crazy hawaian people with masks on.

CRIME-eating a banana in front of a zoo monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom