• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwarrior88

Smash Ace
Punishment:The Bishop comes and trips you with his staff.Then all of the members of the Church come and kick you while you're down.

Crime:Stealing all the bread and whine from the tabernacle.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
before it hits me i jump in my hypersonic jet and zoom off at Mach 7.1! hah! while traveling slightly faster than the fUnGRy pikmin, I see another FuNgrY pikmin heading straight towards me from in front. using an extremly old move that always seems to work, i pull up at the last split second and they smash into eachother, which sends their gooy pikmin guts flying at the next poster.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Good: grab a parachute and "jump off," since Neverland is supposed to be high in the air, right?

Bad: convince yourself that you don't need pixie dust and jump off, confident in your flying skills.

Situation: The door bell rings and when you look to see who it is (through that little hole in the door) you see the whole SSBM crew in 3D just like they appear in the game.

Marth_the_Lithe

Smash Apprentice
Good: You realize that the shrooms you bought really are good quality.
Bad: You turn around, and your house is now the Resident Evil Mansion.

Situation:You wake up in a Mosh Pit.

Marth_the_Lithe

Smash Apprentice
The Beatles: All My Loving

(Last time I checked, Uncle John's Band doesn't end with a U.)
(You were seven minutes behind me...)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Punishment: Superglueing your body to the filmstrip!

Crime: You made love to yourself in a confession booth!!! NOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom