• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Turtles, squirrels, basket cases, and you.

Why is Yoshi obsessed with eggs? He only has one special attack that doesn't involve eggs.

DaDemon132

Smash Apprentice
You get: "ERROR! SYSTEM MALFUNCTION! REBOOT OR IMPLODE IN 5, 4, 3, 2... "

What does Captain Falcon do when he's not racing or fighting?

DaDemon132

Smash Apprentice
A robber catches it and flees! The old lady gets up, runs after the man, and you realize its an undercover male cop! the robber is like "doubleyu tee eff!!" AND runs harder. Old lady/ man runs with his fake boobs bouncing and going "no ya dunt, ima crack ya lil skull mutha******" and spear tackles the robber to the ground. People around are like, WHOA, just got pwned. Robber is lying unconscience on the ground, caressing his wounds. the old lady/ man b**** slaps him and strides away..

....anyways...

I call the sniper on the rooftop to sniper the next posta with his Silented Stealth Scope.

DaDemon132

Smash Apprentice
We all point and laugh as eral gets molested and gassed. Then we go and sleep inside Disneyland.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I use Pikachu to Electric Shock her before she gets to me.
I throw a Controller at the next person. Hint it has a wire on it.

MasterLordLars

Smash Cadet
no your not becose i did not join. and when i'm not a place it's not cool

I'm cool because i'm always eat up the food my mother makes to me!

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Unsliced bread is good.
The best thing before sliced bread.
I really like it.

Post about Eral, the forum monkey that joined June 20th and has over 300 posts, and is at level 9 on the RPG game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom