• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToadRPG

Smash Rookie
Pichu is in Super Smash Brothers Melee because he is SO CUTE and because he's SO CUTE, you wouldn't DARE to attack him. :love:

But HEY, I WOULD! :demon: MUA! HA! HA! HAAA! :demon:

If Toad was in Super Smash Brothers Melee, what would his moves be? :confused:

Death

Smash Lord
You don't want to know. But it's all about peach trust me...
How come there is so much sexuality between the chars?

bluelion20

Smash Ace
OMG, Marth and Roy, look at the post times before you tell me what to do. LUE isn't anything special. Trust me. I have access to LUE, and I hardly ever go there.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i protect the goal with a invisble wall. and then i grab you and tear you to pieces with my bare hands. (im on steroids! jk jk ;) ) Anyway i grab the ball and dig directly underneath the goal and am just aobut ot reach it from the bottom. (oh yah i have a protector and stuff on. )

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
You have the numbers 2 and 4 in your name, which is illegal. So the game ends, and I win.
:chuckle: I win! I win! I win! *dances* :chuckle:

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
*charges up a super scope and shoots it into the tornado*
little super scope shot things fly in all directions with the intention of causing a slight stinging pain on all in the surrounding area

Death

Smash Lord
Good: There are some pretty good movies on...
Bad: There's nothing except Dirty Dancing and Grease... :sleep:
Sit: You are playing soccer with your friends...

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Good: you have a good time and everyone does fairly well
Bad; Your the goalie and u block the ball with your face,stomach, and your genitals (OUCH!!!:cry: )

you are listening to the MK theme song while browsing SWF
(gee i wonder what i'm doing:o )

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Because they had to put all the SSBM characters into a certain scale so that they would be able to fight eachother better. If they kept them at their real life size Mario would be taller, DK and Bowser would be bigger, Ness would be a bit taller, the pokemon (not counting Mewtwo, cuz he's tall) would be smaller, and there would be a bit more of a height difference between Link and Young Link.

Why is it fun to be Young Link, pull out a bomb, jump over your enemy, throw it straight down at them, then watch their corpse burn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom