• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
I get inside a Mario Kart and drive away really fast so I don't get hit, and I throw a banana peel for good measure.

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
noooooooooooooo Great Bay, **** you all to the fiery abyss.

-10 Dreamland

Here's whats left:
Congo Jungle(20)
Fountain of Dreams(30)
Corneria(10)
Pokemon stadium(20)
Battlefield(20)
Dreamland(20)

recently eliminated:
Congo Jungle 64
Fourside
Great Bay

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
WTF great bay roxx0rz t3h ultimate pwnters already w t3h most s1mpl3 3a5E

-10 Pokemon Stadium. I hate people who think this is the best stage. This stage has NO variety.

:o

Impmacaque

Smash Journeyman
With no other alternative, I decide I must do anything possible to survive. With this in mind, I open my mouth and devour the bomb-flower. It suddenly exploded in my mouth and all of a sudden flames spew out of my mouth towards the next poster!

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
1. Mario is Missing
2. Mario Bros.
3. Luigi's Mansion
4. Paper Mario
5. Mario & Wario
6. Mario Golf
7. SMB1
8. SMW1
9. The Lost Levels
10. Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
11. Mario Party
12. Mario Tennis
13. SMB3

Next category....enemies that Yoshi can eat!

1. Goombas

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
hokeypokeystyle: The small country south of Bangladesh. Pop: Rudy's Mom. Capital: Rudy's Mom.

Rhistro.

Stop typing random letters or a words that exist crunched together or I will close this game. If it can't be pronounced, or could form a sentence, you will get a warning.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Tails, sig. And falco? Ice climbers? There are no iceclimbers in this round! Edit your bet already. (Sheesh!)

Mesmerize

Smash Cadet
On a little, green island in the middle of nowhere
Good: You destroy your worst enemies' computers, and infiltrate their financial systems. With a bit of clever maunuvering, they are rendered bankrupt, and go on to live in a box on the street...

Bad: Nobody's stupid enough to download you via email, so you are left hopelessly roaming the internet until some scientists discover you, and delete you.

Sit: You wake up tomorrow in a crib, and find yourself to be a newly born baby, with all the knowledge of your past life...

Dr Marius

Smash Rookie
500 on Roy and Capt Falcon.

IF AND ONLY IF friendly fire is off. If you come back and say friendly fire is on, disregard this post until I post again. :)

(sry if I sound like a jerk, but ****, Roy would destroy Capt. Falcon with that sword. The comp AI is terrible with Friendly Fire.)

**EDIT**

Sry 'bout the sig, got rid of it. It DOES kick *** however.... lol

***EDIT AGAIN***

it's uh... past Wednesday.

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
Yea he is right but he edited the first post a long time ago and said the FF is off unless said so.
Im guess the comps lvl are all the same.

DR. Marius your sig....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom