• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Gave me my custom title in a game, where I had to name all the hobbit-esque creatures who possessed the ring (Sam, Frodo, Bilbo, Smeagol). And is unaware that I know what "Tempus Fugit" means. ;)

Next: The Master Foot!

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
Not to violate the 2 out of 3 rule(whatever that means)

^ rules. ^ is the fG mod, so I'm not trying to suck up. ^ is a cool guy ,with a Link avatar.

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
Just think of Paper Mario. It has alot of Toads in it. And you can always use a faq to help you, if you like. ;)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
(LOL Sorry jet, it meant "I pwn all teh llamas because haxxors gave them all to meeh.)

What superman said pwnagepwnagepwnagepwnage

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Andromeda (USA is in Earth, in the Solar System, in the Huge Milky Way, near the Milky Way is Andromeda, 3 times bigger than the Milky Way (Near being thousands of light years of course (Wow, triple Parentheses.)))

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Flash MX (Expensive [unless illegally downloaded] program used to create flash movies and games and such.)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
E - Electric Pokemon: SSBM's electric Pokemon are Pikachu, Pichu, Zapdos, and Raikou. Raikou is easily the most powerful. (In SSBM, at least.)

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
1. Tayce T.
2. Toadsworth
3. Minh T.(hope I spelled it right!)
4. Radio Contest Toad

Come on, people. There's no rule that says you can't use a faq to help you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom