• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Hurt Only Hector
--------------------------------------------
p.s. if i ever mess up on this, just tell me and i'll fix it.
(18) StarWolf
(17) Toad
(17) Poo
(17) Little Mac
(16) Diddy
(16) Olmar
(16) KingDedede
(15) Black Shadow
(15) Skull Kid
(15) Krystal
(15) Lyn
(15) Charizard
(15) Paula
(15) Wario
(15) Ray Mk2
(15) Sami
(15) Andy
(15) Bomberman
(15) Deoxys
(15) Pit
(15) Balloon Fighter
(15) Issac
(15) Ridley
(15) King K. Rool
(15) Ganon
(13) Metaknight
(13) Slippy
(12) Pac Man
(9) Mew
(8) Sonic
(7) Hector
(4) Mega Man

R.I.P
-----
(Once a character dies comes here)

Boomerkawanger

Smash Apprentice
then you would never get out of your bed and people would have to wash you and one day one of the people that wash you would have a hit man come and kill you.....

what if nintendo never got into making video games?

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
Then many of the greatet, most recognizable characters in video game history would never come into existence, many of which are on Super Smash Bros. This would include Mario, Link, Yoshi, Samus, etc... and many of these characters have inspired us to keep playing and support the field of video game development. In fact, without Nintendo, Sonic the Hedgehog probably would have become the most famous video game character rather than Mario, and Sega would still be a major company today that would still manufacture its own systems.

What if you had the ability to travel through time, to any time period, but never be able to return to the present day? (due to the possibility of causing a paralax that would wipe out the space/time continuum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom