• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Oh no!!! Don't remind me of that movie. I expected some thing cartoony and interesting but that! is why we never turn video games into movies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hill

KLSmash

Smash Ace
That wouldn't work because you have a bad reputation and have been in jail 5 times. The person you hate is very friendly to the police and helps the elderly. The wouldn't think it was the person you hate, so...haha!

I would hide under my bed.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
then it would take 5.2 seconds to post

What if I flicked a piece of poo on a hot girl's wind breaker and then realized she was hot so I jumped on her and flicked the poo off her jacket and then her best friend would come over and say what did you flick on her and then she would point to the ground and say there it is...What is that. and then I jumped on it and ate it to cover the evidence. *I just took a nap and that was the exact dream that I had*

Duke

Then I would send a gay streaker across the room covered in Kikkoman sweet and sour sauce...

What if Bill Clinton would of had "fun" with your mom, instead of that other laday?

Duke

that won't work...because it doesn't work. Seriously I've tried it. Pressing 911 then any other number will still call the police.

I would still tell the operator that it was an accident because I found enough money for the "payphone" which I wasn't even using...

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Duke, please refrain from inappropriate language.
--------------------------------------------------------
Then I would go and slap Bill Clinton.

What if, at Halloween, someone stole at my candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom