• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
correct

1: park = parka you wear a parka (i dont) if it's cold. Like a jacket

2: i kinda forgot since it's been long but i think ur right

3: right

4: right

Scoreboard:

thedocsalive: 4 points
Heat X: 3 points
ArcticFalcon: 3 points
RoyPikachuMario: 3 points
Axem Smash: 1 point
Kadiev: 1 point
MLRS: 1 point
SonicZeroX: 1 point
Pery G45: 1 point
meleeruler: 1 point
ChRed2AKrisp: 1 point

It's krisp's turn

Kuya

Smash Cadet
Marooon 5- Sunday Mornings

EDIT: sry, spelled song wrong.

CORRECT SONG
Maroon5- Sunday Morning

supersonic72001

Smash Cadet
I catch the keyblade. Ha! Is that the best you've got? You humor me.

7 super emeralds and 7 chaos emeralds start circling around the area. Sonic, Shadow, Tails and Knuckles apear as Hyper Sonic, Hyper Shadow, Super Tails and Hyper Knuckles. I enter Axl's Hyper Mode for Mega ManX Comand Mission(Stelth Mode) and gain Axel's weapons from Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. This is freak'n sweet!
Sonic and Shadow rush towards the next poster at the speed of light,Tails and Knuckles atack from above. When the attacks are done I throw both Axel's weapons at the next poster who is to dizzy to dodge them. SWEET!

keeeen

Smash Cadet
I use the power of the Master Emerald to dispell the power of the chaos and super emeralds, leaving sonic and gang in their normal forms, and quite disoriented by the revert. I seize the chance by summoning...

The Knights of the Round Table, who appear on the scene, each is the size of a mountain. They charge through the disoriented sonic heroes as I throw Cloud's sword at the next poster!

supersonic72001

Smash Cadet
I hire Mecha Sonic who jumps on the Master Emerald and becomes Hyper Mech Sonic and fires rings of energy at next poster. I'm using this time to warp to ARK and fire the Eclipse Cannon at next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom