• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman14

Smash Journeyman
ok finishing your homework is a good thing, but it does not make you cool. Second, I will change my avastar whenever I want, and third I will go with the penguin again.

I am cool because I just said that

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoa, really sorry about not updating... I was too busy preparing for a tournament.

1st: Link
2nd: Marth
3rd: Roy
4th: Falco

First to fall: Falco

Scoreboard is now:

saud: 4040 points=
Rodimus: 2400 points=
Cardzmaster2004: 2000 points=
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 1100 points=
Mic_128: 800 points=

Ok, well, as Mic knows, and everyone else is about to find out, I'm going on holidays soon, and will be without internet access. Someone is going to need to take over. I'll leave it up to mic128 to find someone suitable, (probably someone more reliable than me :p) and we'll go from there.

Again, sorry for being unreliable... if I ever get back to running a game like this, I'll try harder.

Good luck everyone. :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oooooookay. Well, I guess since I'm not going anywhere, I'l temporarily take over. *Kicks musgrave out door, locks and dusts off Smash-poncho*

Right, well. Hmm. I'm out, and the next round isssssssss

A simple one,

Bowser & Mewtwo
vs
Mario & Pikachu

No items, lev 9, stage Fial Destination, Team attack NOT ON

Multipliers, 1st 3x
2nd lose bet

Bonus 300 - The character with the highest points (End of level bonus' stuff)

Bet.

Update on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom