• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Well, since no one has done it yet, I have one. It is called...

#11. Detective Man (names changed to protect the innocent) came onto the murder scene and surveyed what had happened. The old man lay on the ground with the gun still touching his head. In his other hand, he held the suicide note that he had written the night before next to the cane he had obviously dropped. Detc. Man shook his head and walked into the man's tent.

It looked like any other homeless person's tent you'd expect to find, with a few exceptions. Inside the tent was the man's cot, magazines, sleeping bag, some wooden disks, and cooking utensils. In a bag under the cot, the detective found some matches, old magazines, pictures of the man at various circuses, wads of $20, cigarettes, and a bottle of alcohol.

Within a few mintues, the Detective had figured out why the man had killed himself and changed the case from suicide to manslaughter. Why?

I will give hints if no one figures it out soon.

EDIT: I left out a couple key points and I just found the book this puzzle is from. The answer is still the same.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woohoo! Last day of uni on Friday! Then I can actually not get too caught up to update this!

Last round

1st: Marth
2nd: Falco
3rd: Roy
4th: Fox

Time: 10:42

So, the scoreboard is now...

Rodimus: 900 points=
saud: 660 points=
Cardzmaster2004: 300 points=
Mic_128: 210 points=
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 400 points=

Out:
Bahamut3585: 0 points=

Ok, now for the next round...

Stage: Battlefield
Stock limit: 10

Characters: Lvl 9
C.Falcon
Peach
Shiek
Falco

Bet for the winner.

Multipliers:
1st: 2x
2nd:1x
3rd: 0x
4th: -1x

Bonus
200 points for the closest guess to the match time (I can't think of anything better as yet)

Ok, and since uni is finishing, I shall update Mondays and Thursdays from now on.

Good luck and good betting! OOoOOooOOooOOO!!!

EDIT: Bahamut, if you want another chance, PM me.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Because he is a weak little guy with no really good fighting skills.

Why aren't any other Kirby characters in Smash?

Hoefler

BRoomer
That's not cool because debate has taught me you need a warrant and data for an arguement... and you my friends merely have a claim and a warrant.

I'm cool because I've given up dating for a while.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
I don't think you thought that you thought that you were cool when you thought that you thought.

I'm cool because that made perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom