• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
No matter how you combine them, its false. 2+2=4, 2*2=4, 2-2=4, and 2/2=1. Even 2 with another two is just two 2s. I think...

T/F: (Another math one) 21 times 2= 40.

RichBrown

Smash Master
voting has ended.

farewell, metal mario, thankyou for playing Big Brother. 'member, youre able to vote in the public vote now, and your votes count as 2.

-----------------------------

ROUND 3:

send me a funny picture involving feet, shoes, etc. the funniest one gets vote escape. i could use a good laugh about now.....

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Sorry for the long hiatus, guys... I got lazy, pretty much.

-10 Zelda, because shooting fireballs coming from your hands is not sexy unless it's Mario or Luigi ~ DEAD

(40) Bowser ~ Koopa Klaw

(30) Captain Falcon ~ Raptor Boost

(DEAD) Donkey Kong ~ Headbutt

(35) Dr. Mario ~ Doctor Sheet

(40) Falco ~ Falco Phantasm

(40) Fox ~ Fox Illusion

(20) Ganondorf ~ Gerudo Dragon

(30) Ice Cimbers ~ Squall Hammer

(40) Jigglypuff ~ Pound

(40) Kirby ~ Hammer

(40) Link ~ Boomerang

(30) Luigi ~ Green Missile

(35) Mario ~ Cape

(40) Marth ~ Dancing Blade

(40) Mewtwo ~ Confusion

(10) Mr. G&W ~ Judgement

(40) Ness ~ PK Fire

(40) Peach ~ Peach Bomber

(40) Pichu ~ Skull Bash

(40) Pikachu ~ Skull Bash

(40) Roy ~ Double Edge Dance

(40) Samus ~ Missile

(40) Sheik ~ Chain

(DEAD) Yoshi ~ Egg Roll

(40) Young Link ~ Boomerang

(DEAD) Zelda ~ Din's Fire

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
I whip out my Nintendo Power magazine that essentially blocks the previous videogame item. After that I reach down and low and behold there's a warp pipe! I grab it, lift it over my head and throw it at the next poster...

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
When you say nothing for third, does that mean we get our points back? Just wondering.

I'll take Samus for 1000. This bet may change when the question above is answered.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Good: You give it lve and attention and feed it gourmet food.

Bad: You feed it nails, nitric acid, and dynamite and shake the cat furiously. The you throw a match down the cat's throat and hope it explodes.

Sit: You are lost in the middle of NYC.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Punishment: you fail so bad you get a score of -6456816948 and the only job you can get now is a part on either Teletubbies, Barney, or Sesame Street, and you have 10 seconds to choose which one!!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!

Crime: stealing all the door mats in town, using them to plug up all the drain pipes in town, putting sorkles and masks on all the animals in the zoo, and busting all the firehydrants so that the town floods. (I got that one from the Simpsons.)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
right as its about to hit me i pull a bullet time jump right into it and start warping. then, after five minutes straight of going through that infernal pipe, i come back out a few feet from where i entered the pipe and smack into a cardboard box, sending it flying throught the window of a nearby building and hitting the fire alarm, and the stampede of panicking ppl rush out and trample the next poster. (btw, there are large groups of ppl in plenty of games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom