• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Punishment: you must be the copyachines new table for a month (those things can weight pretty much for their size)

Crime: Combining a laserpointer and a magnifying glass to burn random ants on the ground.

mx_spyder

Smash Journeyman
Punishment: The police makes you eat the burned ants & make you watch fear factor

Crime: Reading other people's mail

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Becuase he challenged Marth, Shiek and Fox on a 1 on 3 duel and got acidentally killed.

Whos the (...) female character? Zelda, Peach, Samus, Female Wireframe or Jigglypuff? (you sicken me if you chose her/it)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Punishment: Shooting you with staple guns. The pro ones from Staples. :o

Crime: You launched a nuke targeted at a single person, and your excuse for killing others is that you didn't mean to kill them.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
That is not cool because you are committing suicide and wasting gil.

I'm cool because I commit suicide correctly and honorably.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Liquid Orange OMELET: chopped tomatoes and eggplant stirred into Sunny D and topped with tartar sauce

1. Microwavable Bacon

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
That's totally not cool. n00bs are cool because in games like Counterstrike it's only the stupid n00bs who download 1337 n00b15h 5p4wn h4x so that they win every battle. n00bs always win!

I'm cool because I am the next action star.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Goldberg therefore beats up the doctor and threatens him never to show the test results to anyone, the doctor complies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom