• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
(why did you skip Y? if you got problems remembering the letters in the alphabeth you should think about reading the big book called A-Z)

All of my bases army will eat right through any base of yours.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Good: You jump up, use your spidey powers to shoot a web at your grandfather and you quickly pull him toward you so the shard hits his neck instead of yours.

Bad: You become afraid and you revert back to normal from your green hulkish self, and in turn, you die.

Situation: You're in Iraq with only a paper clip, a sweaty sock, and 45 Canadian cents.

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
Good: go to the foregin exchange stand in the black market and get your socks and paper clip exchanged for plane tickets but get shot for trying to get your canadian money because no one wants it.

Bad: try to make things better in Iraq with just 45canadian cents, socks, and a paper clip. If you cant do it with an army dont try with canadian money.

Situation: Your just threw a stone at a hive and see tons of :beezo: are flying at you.

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
I'd blow up and turn into a blackhole sucking everything into myself.

If I were one of the four guardians (from Majora's Mask)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom